Review Highlights
Amazing!

My friends and me booked 2 days 1 night with apt travel. We enjoyed amazing cave , swimming and... read more

Reviewed 1 April 2018
Hoangthiphuonga... H
via mobile
Whirl wind tour of Ha long Bay

We did a 2D/1N tour of Ha Long Bay which actually is only 24hrs out on the water. They certainly... read more

Reviewed 10 August 2017
Allan W
via mobile

All reviews apt travel one night halong bay great trip great guide small boat lots of fun crew kayaking caves pearls vietnam shipping activity
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

We had 2day 1night cruise down in halong bay. The weather was not perfect it was litlle bit foggy, but otherwise it was nice. There's lot's of vessels cruising in halong bay and viet beaty is in above mid range(i think).The cabins were nice and cozy(and clean). Special mention goes to the shower. That was better than most hotels. The staff was nice and very helpful. The guide Tuan was really good. He did speak understandable english and explained really good about Vietnamies people and habits. And of course the scenery. Recommented.

3  Thank Toni L
Reviewed 28 March 2016

My first visit with one-night staying in Ha Long Bay was great, although we did not have a good weather during whole tour. The cabin was much better than I had expected, and the food as well. I was impressed also by the hospitality of all staffs.

2  Thank jam-mat-pie3
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

First of all, i want to say that thank you so much for everyone of the Viet beauty. They are very amazing ppl, friendly and kind. About the service, it was very good. Ahh Mr.Bay, he is an excellent guide. He always take care for us and he is so warm hearted. Wish you all the best!

3  Thank zolzayaz2016
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

My 2 days 1 night trip in Ha Long was really amazing. We stayed on Viet beauty Cruise-4 star cruise which served high quality: comfortable rooms, good food and drinks, friendly staff. Every room had sea view, so you can enjoy and contemplate the scenery of Ha long bay- one of the World Heritage sites. Everything of the trip left impression in my mind, especially our tour guide, TUAN or people can call him Mr "handsome". He was very nice, humorous and knowlegeable. He made presentation during 3 hours on the way by really good English. He willing to help all of the guest to make sure that they fell really satisfied. Good value for money, will recommend my friends and family to go to Ha Long with Vietbeauty cruise.

5  Thank Hằng N
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Last week we experienced 2days 1night trip on the The Vietbeauty Cruise. It was truly amazing trip. The boat was clean, the room was very comfortable. Our tourguide Bay always made sure the good services for us. He was funny and helpful. He made us feel the trip more meaningful than we could expected. Thanks for all.

3  Thank Ngay Bay G