“Great hotel in Hanoi!”
Review of Hanoi Street Hotel

Hanoi Street Hotel
Ranked #198 of 607 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 24 March 2013

While the hotel may not appear on the map as being close to the down town core, it is an easy 10 minute walk to the lake. In addition, there is a food street market with lots of tasty food. The staff Srebrenica super friendly, rooms clean, internet is fast, tv, air....it is great! A perfect place to relax in busy Hanoi!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
adminfdlr, Guest Relations Manager at Hanoi Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2015

Dear lloyd d,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stayed with us, thank you for choosing Hanoi Street Hotel for your holiday in Hanoi.
I am so pleased that our services was such a good point throughout your experience of travel.
And I think we are successful in satisfying our guests.

Thank you for sharing and recommendation to other visitors on TripAdvisor.
We all hope your return in near future with your family and friends!

Yours truly,

Reviewed 23 March 2013

We stayed in the hotel for almost one week. All in all we enjoyed the stay. In the beginning we did not get the twin room we booked, so we had to change the room after 2 nights. The reason they gave us was made up for sure, but we were not in the complaining mood. The family that runs the hotel is nice and helpful. They even invited us to join them for Lunar New Years party and fireworks at Hoan Kiem Lake.
Here is one advice of mine: don't let yourself be hold off by the outer appearance of the cookingkitchen right next door - we had the Laù with seafood and it was great!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest from Germany,

Thank you so much for your lovely review about Hanoi Street Hotel on TripAdvisor,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the stay and had good time with us.
Bringing guest with satisfaction and happiness is always our top target and I think we did it.

Once again, thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with other guests.
Hope you will come back some day and meet us again.

Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

The Hanoi Street hotel is a very nice familyhotel in the old quarter of hanoi.
Very spacious rooms, very clean, including a nice breakfast and affordable.
The family who owns the hotel is more than friendly! Although the hotel is in the old quarter you still have to walk aprox 10 minutes to the Hoan Kiem Lake. Just around the corner you will find one of the best streetfood of Hanoi (seafood)

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Susan K,

May I take this opportunity to express our thanks for staying at Hanoi Street Hotel and your nice feedback.
All the team at the hotel were really happy to hear that you impressed with any aspect of your stay; from our manners to your room, the food and beverage experience as well as our services.

Thank you so much for everything.
We all hope your return in near future!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

I stayed here when I visited Hanoi in December last year. I love the location, tucked away in a laneway full of eateries. The owner and her family were welcoming and made you feel at home. She invited me to eat breakfast with the family every morning, and when I was sick one day made me rice porridge and orange juice at no extra cost. Also booked the Sapa tour for me.

Rooms were clean, well-maintained. Like the quiet location, woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Only slight hitch was power went out a couple of times on the first night. Overall highly recommended at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Trimac20

Dear Trimac20,

Warmest Greeting from Hanoi Street Hotel

Thank you for having taken the time to write such a positive review regarding your visit to our hotel.
All the team were pleased you enjoyed the stay with us and all our facilities and that you did share your thoughts with other TripAdvisor users. It was an absolute pleasure to have you with us.

We all are already looking forward to welcome you back.
Thanks again for everything!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Me and my girlfriend stayed here a few nights in April, and we were impressed to say the least. The family were so nice, and did everything to make sure we were happy.
I noticed a few comments saying it wasn't a central location, but my impression of Hanoi was that there wasn't really much of a centre anyway. It's just a few minutes from the lake on Cim Chi st which is pretty amazing, and we found ourselves walking in a different direction every evening to eat so location-wise, it couldn't have been better for us.

I think they did try to sell us a tour at some point but they weren't pushy at all and it actually did seem pretty good value to be fair!

Bringing back such happy memories writing this!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
adminfdlr, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hanoi Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear Joe A,

First of all, we are delighted to have you with us on your recent family trip. We would like to thank you for writing your review on our TripAdvisor page and for your sharing to other travelers.

Thank you once again for choosing Hanoi Street Hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Hi everyone in Hanoi Street Hotel, I write this review to express my biggest thanks to you. I have had a great holiday with my family. The room is very clean, good breakfast, thanks for free drink and fresh fruit after our long trips to Halong Bay, and Sapa.

I would like to highly recommend for people to stay at this hotel. Come to stay and feel the hospitality of staffs at Hanoi Street Hotel, they are extremely friendly and helpful. Ah, They also provide very good tour programs with flexible prices.

If I have more chance to go back to Hanoi, definitely I will come to stay here again. :)
Lots of love from Finland!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Jenni V,

Thank you so much for staying at Hanoi Street Hotel on vacation.

Thank you for leaving comments on our service, and staff. Your feedback and compliment are our great motivation to keep striving for a much better service. We are confident that more facilities and services coming up in the near future will fully satisfy our customers' needs.

Once again, we truly appreciate your review about our property and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I booked this hotel on a travel agency in Saigon so I was hoping I made a right choice. I am not happy with my stay there! It's a bit pricey with the kind of service and facilities they provide, they charge usd35 per night,  not worth it since I can get that rate from other hotel with better service. For me, location is a bit far from old quarter which is 15 minute walk from the lake, hard to find also since it's located in the alley. Restaurant has 2 tables only, so the reception will set up a table outside and made you eat there while motorcycles are passing by. And they charge extremely high on airport pick up only for usd25. They don't allow late check-out, strictly at 12nn. I regret staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Ivy F,

First of all, let me offer our sincerest apologies for the shortfalls in our service. Your comments have been well-noted, where we will take measures to revise and improve.

We sincerely recognize and assure our readers that we will be taking even more attention and efforts for better service.

On behalf of our hotel, please except our sincere apologies for falling short on this occasion.
Thank you again for your sharing, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.