3,707 results
All reviews red bean restaurant duplex suite old quarter halong bay street food tour boutique hotel ma may street fantastic hotel remembered our names sister hotel the hustle and bustle exceptional service cooking class breakfast buffet the hotel staff pho welcome drink
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed at the La Siesta Hirel for three nights and it was absolute bliss. The welcome alone set the tone of our stay and we felt absolutely pampered by all of the staff. The breakfast was delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed cocktails in the evening at the bar, where the staff once again were a joy to watch as the mixed all number of delicious drinks for us. Good walking distance and our only regret is that we didn’t book a few more nights. For some reason the rating section didn’t work when writing this review but we have it a 10 out of 10.

Room Tip: We were in the 6th floor that had a good view and was quiet
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hanoielegancehotel, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Luana W,

It is our greatest pleasure to having you here with us due to your recent stay with Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for staying and giving us a perfect review. I and my team are very pleased to hear that you totally enjoyed our welcome, delicious breakfast and cocktails, central location and our amazing people. The whole team will up the great work to welcome you back one day soon and to show you our beautiful spa service as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are around. All the best!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

My son and I spend two nights at La Siesta Trendy. Wonderfully quiet Hanoi neighborhood. Service and hospitality was impeccable. Fantastic breakfasts on terrace. Great walk to center of the Old Quarter. A real gem!

Room Tip: Neighborhood location. Top notch service
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed at the La Siesta Hotel at the Old Quarters in Hanoi for 2 nights in June. The hotel is very well located and within walking distance of the Hoan Kiem Lake.The team at this hotel is extremely well informed about the must see and must do things in Hanoi. Their recommendations about restaurants was spot on ! Very helpful & warm and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. This hotel truly personifies the spirit of "service with a smile " and has to be among the friendliest hotels that I've stayed in. They also serve an excellent breakfast !

Stayed: June 2018
Hanoielegancehotel, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Surajit R,

Thank you for staying and giving us a perfect rating due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Though it was just a short stay but I and my team are really happy to receive your positive feedback. I will definitely forward your compliments to all members of my team to make their days and in order to have better serve you next time. The whole team looks forward to have you again soon to show you our amazing spa service. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are around.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

You can see all the positive reviews for this place like I did, but it is real ? Not one bad review ? How can it be ?

Ok I thought I would book a couple of nights here to see if it can live up the expectation of the Tripadviser high rating it has achieved.

Arrival - a lovely welcome drink while the paperwork is being sorted out.
Room - simply beautiful
Breakfast - a decent selection without being over the top
Location - In the middle of all the action and somehow no noise in the room (I was not facing the street though, so not sure how it would be in all the rooms)

Staff - It's been said before - amazing.

Levels of English that I have not experienced elsewhere in Vietnam, with a genuine desire to help and resolve any issues. A special callout to Ms Scarlett who is a true gem of a staff member who and I'm sure will be running the place one day.

Only stayed 2 days this time, Will be my default hotel for Hanoi from now on.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank OzzieFlyer007

Dear OzzieFlyer007,

Thank you for choosing and taking your precious time to share your feedback due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. It is very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the lovely welcome, beautiful rooms, decent breakfast, central location and of course with our amazing team. We have spent a lot of time in effort to well train the whole team in order to maintain the high quality personalized service. I am sure that Scarlett and the rest of team will be very happy to receive your glowing feedback. We very much look forward to have you again in Hanoi soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed here for just one night as we had a flight back home from Hanoi the next day. Wish we could have stayed for longer, hotel was amazing and the staff were very friendly. Wish we had tried the dinner but the breakfast buffet is very very good with plenty of options.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 877marcusw

Dear Marcus W,

Thank you for staying with us and giving us a perfect rating due to your very short stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Though it was a very short stay but I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. The whole team very much looks forward to welcome you back to show you our amazing spa service and beautiful food at Red Bean restaurant. Please do not hesitate to contact me for your next visit then.