“" The first time in Hanoi " Hotel is very great”

Hanoi Lucky Hotel I
Ranked #459 of 581 Hotels in Hanoi
URT
“" The first time in Hanoi " Hotel is very great”
Reviewed 5 April 2009

My mother and I stayed in Hanoi Lucky Hotel for 3 days . The first time I think It is a small hotel. But when I see rooms , I surprise ! The room is very big , clean and very comfortable . It has AC, TV, private computer with internet Oh It was great ! I had work to use internet . The staffs are very friendly and efficient. It had the best services..... when we arrived , a staff help me ".He carry two luggages (about 30 kg) up stair go to the room " The hotel located in the heart of Hanoi that is near St.Josept Church and 5 minutes to Hoan Kiam Lake, Water Pupprt theater . I love this hotel because It is the quiet part of the city. women staffs is very pretty , man staffs is very friendly and helpful. I like shopping to the night market It is near hotel. I contact manager of hotel by E mail for pick up me from the airport . I highly recommend . Rooms were OK in standards hotel. I feel I had safety and I think..I stay my home . Certain when I go to hanoi next time , I choose STAY THIS HOTEL . My holiday is enjoy . I feel impress everything in this Hotel.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nanuty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Korean first
Byron Bay
Reviewed 20 March 2009

Terrific little hotel in a really great location. Fantastic and extremely courteous, helpful staff who went out of there way to arrange tours and ongoing travel. Very clean and tidy rooms. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, they treated us like family and even helped us to get on the right train and the right carriage at the railway station on our last night in Hanoi. We were very sad to leave this hotel and it will be a great memory for us and our kids.

• Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank Raiders052
Sydney
Reviewed 15 March 2009

The best experience I had in Hanoi. Is was so emotional for me and my baby girls when we got to the hotel very late in the evening due to the flight delay, we found the owner Mr Quang and his staff were all to welcome us. Mr Quang even gave yy little girls even "lucky money" as Vietnamese tradition during TET holiday to give money for small kids to wish them grown healthy. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts Quang. I was very happy with the service provide at the hotel. I do not have enough words to describe how impressed I was with the well trained and thoughtful staff of the hotel. They even went to get some rice soup for my kidss solid dinner and gave the girls extra mattress to put on the floor in case the girls rolled off their bed in their sleep. There are many many great things the staff Ms Thuy, Mr. Huy, Trung, and everyones have done to make our stay such a wonderful experience. Well, you need to stay there to see it and believe it and enjoy it yourself. Remember if you ever need anything or want any help or have any concern, tell the staff, they will do their best to help you and make you happy. Congratulation Mr. Quang, you have done really well to make your hotels a home away from home for your guests.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank SydneyLanna
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 16 February 2009

I stayed in Lucky Hotel for 5 days. The hotel is a small backpacker hotel. Rooms were OK in backpacker standards, bearable otherwise. They were clean, but bit shabby. Hotel staff was nice and helpful. The room had PC but it did not work. Air conditioning and warm water worked fine.

• Liked — Location, rather affordable
  • Disliked — The shabby, humid & noisy rooms,
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled solo
dorset
Reviewed 10 February 2009

The Hanoi lucky is a really nice place to stay. The staff were very friendly and helped out alot with things like booking tours and information about the local area. The rooms are nice and big with tv, fridge and also on-suite with shower/bath. Only 10 min walk from places of importance and excellent places to eat. I highly recommend it

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — They locked the door at night so i had to wake the front desk up but they didnt mind
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled solo
vietnam
Reviewed 1 February 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Hanoi Lucky Hotel from Oct. 28 through Nov. 2 /2008. It was the first hotel that we stayed in on a one month visit to Vietnam. It was a great start to a wonderful holiday. The staff was great and responded to anything we needed very quickly, including booking train, plane and bus transportation for our travels. We were unfortunate enough to be caught in the floods of Hanoi so it was nice to have a place to hunker down with friendly helpful and nice hosts, the hotel was on high ground so we weren't effected by the floods too much except it made going out rather uncomfortable. The staff was glad to make us coffee and chat and exchange Vietnamese words for English. Overall a great stay, nice hotel and great staff. The only drawback was that staff and patrons were allowed to smoke in the building (I had just quit smoking cigars and my wife is alergic to smoke) but this is Asia, lots of people smoke. The staff was co-operative and tried for the most part to smoke outside. Some of the staff had a bad habit of smoking in the stairwell sending smoke up and into the rooms but the manager Nguyen stopped them from doing this and that made our stay a lot better.

• Liked — the location, staffand rooms
  • Disliked — smoke
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple