“Vietnamese Food at HOME”

Home Hanoi Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 3,784 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: The fusion of old world splendor and cutting edge sophistication defines Home. We’ve partnered the finest traditional Vietnamese dishes with inspired contemporary cuisine, which are presented with warm service and in spectacular surroundings. Superbly located in one of Hanoi’s most desirable traditional areas, Home is within walking distance of lyrical lakes, traditional markets, charming parks and many of Hanoi’s most popular sites.
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We were having our lunch at this restaurant.

The interior design is unique like and make you feel like enjoying your meal at the olden days home feeling. The tables and chair mostly give you the wooden feel.

The staff over there are really friendly and all of them can speak English very well.

I really like this restaurant and wanna bring my friend to have a good meal over there.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (3,673)

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Not in the city centre but not hard to go there by taxi. Foods are awesome and affordable. Small place but give you a home feeling.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Visited with my old friends. Loved all of the dishes and staff was so warm welcoming! It's worth a visit if you want to enjoy modern Vietnamese food and adorable deco!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing food and atmosphere. Our hostess Cherry was incredibly helpful and kind, she made us feel very welcome and made the experience top notch.
Def would go here every night if I could.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I've been to Home several times already,
In terms of food, their food is very fresh & tasty,
they are my favorite Vietnamese food. I guarantee the taste.
Today, I want to tell you about my special moment at home due to their best best service!
Last Friday, I proposed to my girl friend at Home restaurant.
When I make my plan, I contacted to several restaurants in Ha Noi via email and sent them my request for support. I got some reply but they didn't show their interest so much. However, Home sent me prompt and sincere reply, questions were so detail and supportive. Very impressive!!
I felt like home will propose to my girl friend not me lol
I explained my plan and we sent almost 10 emails each other to avoid any mistake,
When I went Home, I felt every staff was well prepared to surprise my girl friend.
Because of such nice staffs, my propose was successful!, I kneel my knee and proposed my love by saying "Will you marry me?" There was music and romantic atmosphere, If you want romantic moment, I recommend Home, especially terrace area. I personally think every woman would say "Yes" to your propose,
Every staff (and even other customers) clapped for us at the end,
I will never forget this moment,

Thank you again, Mr.Diaz and every Home Staffs!
I really do appreciate your support and kindness.
You will never regret if you visit Home,
It really feels like home.

Cheers!