“My wonderful stay in Kangaroo Hostel.”
Review of Kangaroo Hotel

Kangaroo Hotel
Ranked #28 of 372 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Metro Manila, Philippines
“My wonderful stay in Kangaroo Hostel.”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Before i travel i look for tips in the net where to book for my stay. I thought when you pay high you surely get good services but i was wrong when i stayed for 7 days in Kangaroo Hostel (7$/day) i found out that cheap Hostel like Kangaroo Hostel can give you services like 3-4 star. Oh my the staffs our very accomodating, very amiable most specially the one in the front desk Anna she is very helpful. Thanks to Kangaroo Hostel staff for a wonder stay. I will tell friends back in the Philippines to choose Kangaroo Hostel. Again thank you.

• Stayed February 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
davao city
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Very affordable with excellent service and clean/comfortable rooms. Staff was honest, helpful and accomodating, made our stay enjoyable. Good location, near to everything you want. Anna at the front desk was a fantastic person. I'll tell my friends about Kangaroo Hostel and recommend it to everyone.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 26 February 2014

For $14 USD a night we enjoyed a large room, big soft bed, fridge, TV, bath tub, wifi, and breakfast included for two people. Staff are nice and will help you with any arrangements you need to make. Good location too!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 18 February 2014

All the staff was ready to help at any time even 4am when we got back from Sa Pa. They helped us with booking for over night trips which we found out we had the best deal compared to everyone else. They helped us with dinning, laundry, posting etc. I'm so glad we stayed there and I will stay there again for sure. I totally recommend this place to all back packers who wants to save and have no stress. Thank you Kangaroo hotel.

1 Thank Nadiaontherun
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I book this hostel based on good reviews on Tripadvisor.I think that it is better than those review.Anna is very good. She help us book cheap and good services.Great location.Great staffs.I love this hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 17 February 2014

A Nice Little hotel with The best and sweetest service. Very helpfull people and they Will do anything they Can at making your stay The best!
Et fint lille hotel med den bedste og sødeste service. Meget hjælpsomt personale som vil gøre alt hvad de kan for at gøre dit ophold så godt som muligt!

Ramat Gan, Israel
Reviewed 28 January 2014

great hospitality nice people clean room and fair price..dont miss! i stayed for four nights and i was very pleased.
may cants help you with finding good places to eat and give you cheapest prices for ha long bay.
the breakfast is simple and tasty. it is close to the weekend market and to the lake.

• Stayed January 2014