Hanoi City Palace Hotel
KOTO Hotel(Hanoi)
Golden Cyclo Hotel(Hanoi)
  • Room Service
1,254 results
All reviewshalong bayold quarterhang bong streetthe hotel stafffamily suitebreakfast staffhotel is centrally locateddeluxe roomphoairport transferinternetphamhearttoursmaplakechaos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Service is great, the staff is super helpful and friendly.
Just one complain- walls are too thin. Heard people talking in the hallway, opening/ closing their room doors - you can imagine how annoying it could be when it's throughout the night - really did not sleep well. Just did not feel safe when you feel people outside are so close to you.....

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank kitkatsitsat
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We started our trip here & loved it. Great location-staff are wonderful and will do anything to make stay better (took us to get sims etc). Booked direct on web page and really helpful lady ended up booking visas, train/ internal plane tickets etc at good prices. Rooms good, facilities great (laptop etc) outlook poor (wall) but this did not detract in the least. Good breakfast, lovely waitress convinced us to have pho which we all loved & had all 3 mornings. For this price, great value; beats many hotels we have paid a lot more for.

Room Tip: There are slightly more expensive rooms that overlook the street with a small balcony; great to watch street life from.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank anthony m
Reviewed 26 June 2012

The one thing that struck us for the duration of our trip was the service from the staff. I have stayed in many boutique and five star hotels ard the world and the service here was even more impressive than some of those posh hotels (maybe made possible because Sapphire is a reasonably small hotel).

First, the service: the receptionists (day and night) were both very very kind and helpful. When we checked in, the day receptionist apologised profusely for not giving us a twin room (we forgot to indicate it in our booking so it's not their fault) as we were 2 girls travelling. About 15 mins into our room, we felt claustrophobic in the double room and asked if they had any available twin rooms. We had to wait till 5pm for the twin room to be available but they graciously allowed us to stay in the double room until the new room was ready. This was very much appreciated as we could shower, nap etc and basically adjust our time to Hanoi after a flight that was delayed.

The next day, the air con in the new room didn't work well and they immediately sent their repair man around to sort out the problem. All in from the time we alerted them to the time the repair man completed repair, it only took half hour. The customer service manager also checked in on us occasionally to make sure everything was going well. Even the porter was never without a smile whenever he had to double up as a doorman for us. The day receptionist was always happy to help with our queries.

Breakfast options are slightly limited but sufficient - there was pho, eggs done your way, pancakes, French toast etc all cooked to order so you get hot and pipping food served to you.

If there is one thing I have to pick - the hotel is a bit older compared to their sister hotel Essence Hotel, but to their credit, the staff does a good job in keeping it clean and tidy and their great service overcomes anything. All in, we thoroughly enjoyed the stay and the vietnamese hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank h00ked0ntravel
Reviewed 26 June 2012

The friendliness and wonderful attitude of the staff at this hotel really made staying here a pleasure. It was well located in the old quarter and although the room we stayed in was small it had everything we required.
The only bad thing about the experience was a loud droning noise that came in waves over night. I managed to sleep through it the second night though.
For the price I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Karenoverseas
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks for my business purpose, and could enjoy my long stay there.
The room was very comfortable; the interior was nice, and the bed was large and comfortable enough to take a good rest. In addition, I could use plenty of hot shower water, which is still not common in most of the hotels in Hanoi. The wifi was strong enough to do my business, and, although I brought my own laptop computer, each room was equipped with the one which had good performance. In every morning, the staffs of the restaurant served me in a friendly manner, and, not to mention, the meals were delicious and wonderful.
All of the staffs of the hotel were so friendly and helpful; this made my stay more wonderful and enjoyable one. I appreciated them and would like to stay here when I return back to Hanoi in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business