Hanoi City Palace Hotel
KOTO Hotel(Hanoi)
Golden Cyclo Hotel(Hanoi)
  • Room Service
1,254 results
All reviewshalong bayold quarterhang bong streetthe hotel stafffamily suitebreakfast staffhotel is centrally locateddeluxe roomphoairport transferinternetphamhearttoursmaplakechaos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2009

This hotel has a very high standard of service. The staff are eager to please and will take care of everything that you would ask for. The hotel is located in the middle of the old quarter, close to several shopping streets and a 7 min walk to Hoan Kiem Lake. I stayed for 3 consecutive nights and was treated to a free airport pickup in a luxury car. As i was travelling solo, i was the only one in the car. Simply excellent service and a great breakfast included make this one of the most memorable hotels that i visited on my recent SEAsia trip.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank zztcarr
Reviewed 9 March 2009

This is a long-overdue review I should have written immediately after my stay but I'm coming back to write this because I really owe it to the staff for having made my stay in the Elegance 3 a most memorable experience. The rooms were luxurious and impeccably clean; an unexpected surprise was the free internet usage in each room. The staff were very attentive to our needs and we were not left wanting anything during our entire stay. Each time we walked by any one of them, we were greeted with a cheery smile that really brightened up the day. It was also really pleasant that each time we returned to the hotel in a cab, the doorman would come right up to our cab and ensure that we were not ripped off by a greedy cabby. Especially when one is in a new country where some cabbies may take advantage of tourists by overcharging, this service provided by the doorman made such a difference to our stay. We booked an overnight cruise in Halong Bay through the hotel as well and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have no regrets at all having chosen the Elegance 3 for my stay and will definitely return again if I am ever back in Hanoi.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank jacquelinechia
Reviewed 6 March 2009

My fiance and I arrived in Hanoi late at night and were greeted with smiles from the staff at the Elegance 3! Prior to our arrival, the staff had emailed me and arranged a tour to Halong Bay, flights to Da Nang, car service from the airport and an additional night's stay at the hotel with great ease. During our stay, we enjoyed the most courteous and helpful staff, a lovely room and a great breakfast - all for a very good price. The positive reviews are right on with this one. It's also conviently located in the Old Quarter - so walking distance to restaurants, bars and attractions. We also enjoyed the in-room computers with free internet access - what a great service!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Denvergal06
Reviewed 1 March 2009

It is worth going to Hanoi just to stay at this hotel! The staff and service are exceptional - nothing is too much trouble.
They are knowledgeable, friendly and extremely efficient.
The rooms are clean and stylish, and have a high standard of finish for this price range in a capital city.
The breakfast was cooked to order, and always delicious.
Can;t imagine why you'd stay elsewhere in Hanoi - except perhaps another elegance hotel!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gai_w
Reviewed 25 February 2009

What can I say about HE3 that hasn't already been said? I initially contacted HE4 to ask about room availability and rates for our 2 night stay in Hanoi (based on tripadvisor reviews). Mr Duong Doan Nam contacted me back right away to let me know that HE4 was booked and offered me a nice rate at HE3. In my initial email I also inquired about two specific junk boats. Mr. Nam was nice enough to put my desired junk (The Red Dragon, which I also HIGHLY recommend) on hold for me, even though I hadn't decided to book at the hotel yet. I thought that was an exceptionally nice thing to do, and that definitely persuaded me to book with the hotel. I must say that exchanging emails with Mr. Nam was wonderful. He was always so quick to reply and helped me with a great number of things, all before we even arrived! We also book the car for pick up at the airport, because honestly, I just didn't feel like dealing with the taxis when we arrived. It was a only a couple of dollars more than a taxi, and it was so nice to have a car waiting for us.

Once we arrived, the hotel far exceeded any expectations I had! The staff was so friendly, outgoing, helpful, and delightful! I cannot say enough good things about the staff! They really and truly make the hotel so fantastic! The rooms were spacious, light, airy, and comfortable. We had a room at the back of the hotel, so it was also nice and quiet at night. The location of the hotel was perfect! We could walk to everything! And the breakfast was SO delicious!!!! As others have stated, a wonderful change from the normal buffets.

As stated before, the hotel did book the Red Dragon junk boat for an overnight for us. We had a flight to catch immediately upon our return from Ha Long, so they arranged a car to take us back to the airport. While we waited for the car, the kitchen cooked us a really nice snack for us to eat. It was perfect. The staff is just always so eager to help and go out of their way!

In my opinion, this hotel is definitely a 4 star hotel at a 1/3 of the price! I highly recommend it to anyone coming to Hanoi! I know for certain that the next time I am in Hanoi I will only stay at HE3!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple