“Must visit in Hanoi!”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Description: A coffee shop bring the soul from the Harry Potter
Description: A coffee shop bring the soul from the Harry Potter
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great little Café, sadly the butterbeer was sold out but we tried the Polyjuice potion, Felix Felicis and Amortentia, all were delicious! (Choose the Amortentia if you're not into overly sweet drinks) Fun HP souvenirs for sale as well!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,626)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The cafe is quiet and I think it is a very nice place to hang with friends. Fans of Harry Potter should definitely come visit here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such a fun little cafe for Harry Potter fanatics! Lots of character and magical charm! Definitely worth the stop for a quick butter beer for wizards and muggle alike!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend are avid Harry Potter fans (I love you snape) and we came in and had a wonderful time. Took a lot of snapchats. Thoroughly enjoyed a butter beer and relaxed. Really felt like I was at hogwarts! At one point, we both spoke in British accents and I pretended to be hermione.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I loved this cafe so much. We fell in love with this cafe instantly when we arrived. We are currently in Hanoi and will be coming back many more times. It felt like we walked into the wizarding world the moment we came through the door. And the ambiance and the decor were perfect for the theme. The people who run this cafe care about the customers and were attentive to our needs while here. I would say you definitly need to come, especially if you are HP fans like us, and even if you arent a fan, the drinks were very tasty!