Sherwood Residence
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$119
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$151
US$115
Trip.com
  • Pool
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$114
  • Pool
Saigon Prince Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$102
US$74
  • Pool
Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$112
US$87
US$84
US$59
US$103
US$87
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$40
US$32
  • Breakfast included
US$88
US$73
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$214
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbedroom apartmentwasher and dryergames roomtable tenniscoop supermarketthree bedroomhourly shuttle busfull kitchenlarge supermarketlaundry roomroom servicekids loved the poolfamily holidaywell equipped gympasteur streetsauna and steam roomswimming pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2011

good hotel we had a nice stay good place for long stay .

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank vijaykumarAS
TanjaKessel, Manager at Sherwood Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2011

Thank you very much for your kind comment by telling us that you had an excellent stay!

Yes indeed you are right, since we are a serviced apartment; our property invites anybody to stay here for a long term stay with kid’s facilities, yoga classes, a library and many more to discover!

Looking forward to welcoming you back and show you more of our Vietnamese hospitality!

Reviewed 30 June 2011

My daughter and l just spent a fortnight staying at Sherwood and found the staff willing, helpful and friendly. The facilities are fabulous for an extended stay with plenty of room in the well appointed units and lovely recreation facilities when you need to get out of the unit. Although expensive by Vietnam standards, it is ideal for extended or even short stays. Within walking distance of district one (CBD) or by using the complimentary hourly shuttle to the market and the city centre It's a great way to avoid the tourist hustle as the surrounding restaurants and street vendors are catering to the locals.Food was cheap and fabulous. There were a myriad of eating choices located within the same block. There is also a supermarket outside the back gate. Would definately return.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank silvan115

Thank you very much for your very complimentary feedback about our staff and facilities.

Our whole staff is pleased that we were able to make your stay one to remember by
combining personalized service with Vietnamese hospitality and providing services based on your needs.

One more time thank you very much for your comments and stay with us and we hope for your return.

Reviewed 22 May 2011

I have booked two 3 bedroom suites for my stay. There's a few incident which I would like to highlight. Firstly, I have make this booking thru 3rd party internet service provider. When I make this booking, i have a total of 12 people but the service provider only allows 3 people in a room. I have no choice but to make the booking first and inform the hotel upon check-in. Upon check-in, the hotel lobby staff inform me that I can't have all my 12 adults staying in two 3 bedroom suites due contract between Sherwood residence and the 3rd party provider only allows 3 people to a room. I think this is totally ridiculours as there's a master bedroom for 2 people and 2 single room for 1 person each. I think each suite should at least be able to accomodate 4 people each but lobby staff said only 3 people were allow per room. In the end, I have no choice but to pay for another 3 bedroom suite and I have to top up USD25++ for the addtional person per night per room. I have looked up at reviews from trip advisor base on Sherwood Residence and I saw families with 7 people were allow staying in a 3 bedroom suite therefore I don't understand why 6 adults to a room was not allow.
Secondly, the hotel security personnels are rude. My guests who drove their cars to the hotel were shouted by the security personnels telling them that they can't wait near the hotel entrance. All my guests were upset by security behaviour and they even asked me why I stayed in such an apartment.
Thirdly, the breakfast provided by the hotel was short of variety, service was slow as only 2 staffs were serving. It was only 8am in the morning but food were not top up and no glasses were available for drinks and no bowls were available for porriage. As a top service apartment, I think Sherwood residence should anticipate that making comfort to short-term stay guest is as important as to long-term staying guest.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank daniel_2402
TanjaKessel, Manager at Sherwood Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2011

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is only through the constructive feedback that we could endeavor to rectify our shortcomings and thereby help us to serve you better.

I completely agree with you that a 3- bedroom apartment can accommodate 4 people but the room rate is set up for 3 people, so an additional charge will apply, which we offered you as a solution in your case.

With reference to your feedback that you were experiencing a problem from our hotel staff service, we sincerely apologize and please rest assured that remedial action has already been taken to ensure that there wouldn’t be a recurrence of this nature.

I still hope that you enjoyed our Front Office Managers personal greetings and flowers on your special day.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Sherwood Residence and look forward eagerly to welcoming you The Sherwood Residence on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2011

My kids cant wait to return to the Sherwood, they thought it was a palace, with the huge chandelier in the stunning foyer. The rooms are huge, we are a family of five and normally find it hard to find accommodation for all of us, but the three bedroom suite was excellent. We felt really pampered with the sauna, gym, kids play room and great pools. The hotel is really close to district one, easily walkable with a young family. Supermarket was accross the road, excellent restaurants, the friendly staff recommended a local restaurant that we were the only tourists in. It was the best meal in Vietnam and the kids loved the "rice throwing" by the waiters. Highly recommend the Sherwood to any families!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank qldflossy
TanjaKessel, Manager at Sherwood Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2011

We are delighted to know that you have appreciated our services and product and thank you for your uplifting comments about your stay with us.

We believe in guest satisfaction and to know that you have been satisfied is our reward.

Hoping that you had a save trip back home we keep on wishing to see you again in our property and thank you for your valuable comments.

Reviewed 17 April 2011

Great place to stay especially if you have children. We have stayed there a couple of times and our children are happy that they get their own rooms. Two bathrooms and three toilets and balcony to watch all the mayhem go buy. Very spacious with kitchen and washing facilities to save money on laundry. Supermarket just across the street to buy essentials and walking distance from Spa treatments and best sushi restaurant ever. Far enough out of the city to avoid a lot of the hustle and bustle. But still close enough to walk to all attractions and shopping centres. A free shuttle bus will drop off and pick up if little legs get tired. A swimming pool and adequate gym with excellent staff and service.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rtreeves
TanjaKessel, Manager at Sherwood Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2011

We are extremely pleased that we were again able to make your special stay one to remember and that you had an excellent experience at our hotel while you were enjoying our facilities, services and staff.

We go that extra mile to ensure all our guests get that something special, stay and leave satisfied and, of course, come back to us.

We trust you will again be able to return in the future and experience more of our Vietnamese
hospitality.