Ho Sen Hotel
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$140
US$134
Nikko Hotels
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$147
US$116
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$129
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$177
US$152
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$175
US$171
US$115
US$80
US$113
US$87
US$132
US$104
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$385
US$265
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Our room was large,very clean & location was great. Everyone at the hotel were very friendly, helpful & spoke good english. Great value for the money. Free breakfast was fantastic. Would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: If you want a window choose the superior room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I always stay at this hotel in HCMC. The location is great. Staff are very friendly and the price is a steal. The only problem I have is using the safe in the room. I wish they were simple. The free breakfast is very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel before, was close to the ferry so location was good for me.... Hotel was only fair at best.... Returned to hotel for a one night stay over and was told that they and Ho San 2 were full...this was not a problem until I went to another hotel and was online doing bookings for next few days and seen there were 12 rooms available ..... Not sure why I was turned away but I suspect it was because two friends of mine were with me from the ferry...maybe they thought they were booking with me... If they had concerns they should have discussed them with me. Low end hotels can't afford to loose return customers so I think the owners should review their front line staff. Dishonest is dishonest...

Room Tip: Check reviews before booking
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Gregg F
Reviewed 10 November 2013

For the money it was fine. Was not expecting much but the location was great, could walk to most places and the area itself seemed safe.
Our suite was on the 9th floor and we did have a view out the window. The bed was awful, but most are throughout Asia.
The one thing that did annoy me was when we were checking out they charged us for 4 bottles of water that were in the fridge! There were no notices in the room saying water was not free. We had travelled through Vietnam for 5 weeks and had stayed at some pretty cheap places BUT water was always supplied. When asked why we had to pay the receptionist said "it is because we are a budget hotel"......

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dianne W
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Right the plus points...terrific position, great staff, and helpful. The downside; some of the rooms are downright nasty...mold...ancient Jacuzzis in the bathroom, beds 6 inches off the floor and a distinct lack of windows in some rooms....[though window blinds are provided for non-existent windows]
I was lucky i got my room changed, i swapped mold for no window, though some people had to live with the defects. They do try hard to be a good hotel so A for effort. Breakfast is ok but get there early as tour groups wolf down the buffet and the best bits can run out...also it is open to the garage on one side, so i not totally air-conned, so can be a bit sticky.

Room Tip: look through the blinds to see if there's a window
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo