“pleasant last episode of my trip to vietnam”

Alagon Central Hotel & Spa
Ranked #95 of 457 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
den haag
“pleasant last episode of my trip to vietnam”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

the hotel is very well situated, my room was excellent and i enjoyed the super breakfast. but I was most impressed by the friendly staff, the waitresses were very attentive and the bellboys even warned my to be careful when I was going out for a walk on my own
My special thanks to Andrew, thr duty manager who was extremely kind and attentive when I was waiting for my group in the lounge. He even helped me when my ipad crashed, so that I could send a message to my friends in Holland informing them about my time of arrival.
Thank you very much for the nice stay!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Good hotel and nearby Starbuck and Bantan shooping area. Nice place to stay with you family, couple, group and solo... The staff are very nice and helpful... You cam walk around nearby fully with veriety of places stores. I enjoy staying in here

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Aziz A
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Been staying in this hotel on a monthly basis for the past 3 years. Excellent value for money and friendly staff like Miss Ngoc, Andrew, Emily and Khoa. Feels like home whenever I'm back to stay. Great location, close proximity to Ben Thanh Market and shopping belt. If you're into massages, please try out the hotel spa on the 2nd floor. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I go to this hotel because of the staff. Ms. Emily is a wonderful manager who always remembers us and goes the extra steps to make the stay better. The location is excellent and the rooms are reasonably priced.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed hoang hai long for 3 nights , buffet breakfast was wonderful, the spa very cool. The receptions check in is fast , the staff at the hotel all in all very helpfull and friendly , professional , we specially to mr Andrew duty manager and mr bryan gusset service officer , very helpfull and very amazing ! Everything you need you call mr Andrew and mr bryan , we highly recommend hoang hai long hotel . We will stay again in the future !!!

• Stayed February 2014
Singapore
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The hotel is very nicely located nearby all the tourist attractions. If you don't mind a walk you could stroll all the way down to the opera house.

The first Starbucks in Vietnam is directly across the road if you're looking to get a non local coffee fix.

The hotel is very well run and the rooms are clean. The staff are very friendly such as Andrew and Ms. Ngoc whom have been working at the hotel for quite awhile.

Highly recommended if you're looking for a decent place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

As my work requires me to travel to Ho Chi Minh most of the times, I am always in search for a hotel - giving priority on cleanliness, safety, and convenience - and if possible closer to my workplace. Apparently, our office is not near to Hoang Hai Long but I like the service of this hotel. I have stopped looking for any other hotel eversince I have experienced staying in this hotel. The persons cleaning the rooms can be trusted, they also respect what arrangement I would like to keep in the room - saves my time a lot. The manager, Mr. Andrew, knows what customer service is all about - making my stay so easy. See you again next month.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business