“French style ice cream in Ho Chi Minh City”
Review of Fanny - CLOSED

Fanny
Price range: £2 - £12
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Although situated on a busy street in the heart of Ho Chi minh city, the Fanny parlor still stands out from a crowd with the "light pink pearl" image: luxurious, modern and fascinating. The airy terrace which overlooks the main street will bring you full sunshine throughout the day. After a while, you also enjoy over thirty different natural flavours such as Japanese Green Tea, Macadamia Vanilla, Belgian Dark Chocolate, Vietnamese young rice, Cinnamon, Anise, Raspberry, Durian, etc. It considers one of the ideal places where tourists from around the world will stop by.
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to enjoy specialty ice cream with so many flavors and creations to choose from the big menu book.
The place itself is a renovated European styled old house with pretty interior setting, warm and cozy atmosphere throughout, along with gorgeous pictures of Vietnamese ladies in ao dai.
As for the ice cream: top quality, the dark chocolate one was rich and decadent, the salted caramel was marvellous, some other flavors I tried (lucky I came with a few friends so that we could try out many things at once) was also great.
It was a great experience visiting Fanny.
They do have a few other branches in the city, but I guess this one is the best place to get the most authentic Fanny experience! :)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Whilst walking the streets of Ho Chi Minh, I noticed Fanny along the way. It was typically hot so I entered Fanny for shelter. It was bigger than I expected. I soon positioned myself and was greeted with a happy smile.
The lovely young lady presented me with many choices and before long I was licking up the delicious remains.
It was a great experience. I enjoyed Fanny more than I expected. I will return!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Stick to the known brands here. Fanny's tastes like its made from long-life milk. Better elsewhere...

1  Thank enjoymentguy
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Stumbled into fanny by chance when walking down the street on route to the Saigon Centre. Couldn't have been happier. So many choices and so creative. Wish we had fanny back home. Will definitely be coming back to see what else fanny has on offer next time. 10/10. Great Wi-Fi password as well.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

good selection of ice creams and local flavours. prices are good so there is no excuse not to have at least 2 scoops.

Date of visit: April 2018