“Good foods and reasonable price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Good foods and reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

They have good cake, drink, and some tasty set meal. prefect place to take a rest after your shopping in downtown.

Visited September 2012

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Again, staff service problems”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

I thought I was in Hanoi for a moment. That's how frustrating the "service" was.

There were about 08 staff milling about behind the counter, talking and laughing. I was customer number 08.

I had a very simple order: Cafe Americano and Almond Croissant.

And they forgot to bring the croissant. After waiting for it for 10 minutes, I decided just to get up and pay (for the coffee) and leave. And they charged me for the croissant. I pointed out that the croissant was never delivered to me. They put it in a take-away bag.

I've been a semi-regular customer since about 2005. They really need better management. Bring back Mr. Con.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank jamesjayegan
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Don't know how they call this a restaurant...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

I came here with my family for lunch one day as it was close to our hotel and we wanted to try something different.

Our dishes were, 1x fish burger, 2x calamari rings, 1x seafood spagetti pasta. We also ordered drinks.

Firstly, we got the wrong juice delivered to us, and the man was angry when we sent it back for the correct one. We then got one wrong meal sent to us, repeated by the waiters rude attitude.

As everyone knows, a burger usually consists of some sort of meat, lettuce, onion, carrot, tomato, etc etc. My fish burger consisted of one deep fried battered piece of dry fish and 2 buns... NO SALAD WHAT SO EVER.

The calamari rings were 4 pieces of calamari... hardly a meal. They were so chewy and overcooked it was impossible to pull them apart, they simply had to be cut in to small pieces and swallowed. And the sweet chilli sauce they came with came straight out of a supermarket bottle.

Finally, the seafood spaghetti was still partly raw, meaning the spagetti was hard. The 2 prawns and 2 pieces of chewy calamari were still frozen.

This place is shocking - not only is the food quality appauling but I have no idea how they call themselves the Paris Deli when there is not one sign of anything French.

I would advise everyone to stay well clear of this place.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jemimah R
Setúbal, Portugal
“Good place fod a Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Modern place. Nice staff. Used it for a stop during a walking tour around HCMC. Not cheap.

Visited July 2012
Annandale, Virginia
“Very Good for People Watching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

I rated this "Very Good" for people watching. The food is fine. I usually ordered a coffee and baguette every morning. It arrived on time and tasted fine, so no complaints there. We mostly sat outside and watched the people passing by. A pleasant and relaxed way to start your day.

• Visited March 2012