“Great place; excelent food and service!”
Review of Carpaccio

Carpaccio
Ranked #141 of 3,404 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

We went with my wife and we really enjoyed the evening; I had an amazing breaded Cotoletta (una milanes) and it was delicious! The service was friendly and accurate; we also loved the entrees and the tiramisu. Great place!

There are newer reviews for Carpaccio

Reviewed 28 May 2013

...cant say the same about the food/price relationship, also the food is not so nice like others on Italian food in Saigon!... Italian food I can find better and cheeper in Saigon...

Reviewed 24 May 2013

I'm Vietnamese, living in Saigon, been traveling to different countries and fortunate enough to have different dining experiences, from roadside to the very fine dining restaurants, in Asia, Europe or America. But when it comes a choice to eat in the heart of Saigon, Vietnam. It is usually at POMODORO 79 HAI BA TRUNG. It is not just the friendly Italian Manager, Mr. Carmine, or the restaurant's cozy atmosphere, I found myself addicted to its Beef Carpacio, Pomodoro Soup or Grilled Seafood plate. My husband and I just simply love to eat there.
Hopefully it is not too busy every night so we can always find a quiet corner table for 2...

Lan Anh

3  Thank Lan Anh N
Reviewed 23 May 2013

The title explains why we went here and bearing in mind where we are it is it was fine. But in the UK I would only call it average

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Clean and well presented interior that is perhaps better suited to dinner with friends as opposed to a romantic dinner for two. This place was really busy the night we went and it was unfortunate that there was no feeling of personalised service. All of the staff were working really hard and there wasn't too much of a wait on anything but perhaps some more staff would have helped to provide a less hectic feeling and a little bit more attention to each diners needs. The food was good solid Italian, the caprese salad was great and we enjoyed our pasta, however, for the prices I feel that you could perhaps get a little better value for money elsewhere. Certainly feel that Pomodoro is a good choice for an enjoyable meal with friends or family.

2  Thank WillieVN