“Unprofessional management”

Ranked #307 of 457 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Hyderabad, India
“Unprofessional management”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I had a very bad experience with this hotel though this was not my first stay.I stayed between 17th and 26th of December.I was given a smaller room than the one I booked but charged the same as the bigger room I originally booked.When I demanded rectification of the bill they started bargaining and said they will reduce 50% of the additional amount charged,I told them that this is absurd,meaningless,unethical and unprofessional and wanted to talk to their owner but he was not available.Such places leave the whole experience spoiled.I finally told them that I do not want any discount and paid in full.
More over there is no seat on the WC and the phone in the room also was not working and they did not bother to rectify during my entire stay.
There are very good and better places in Hung Phuoc and I will definitely switch to these places in my next trip.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank murali_nbt

Families
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I live in Sky Garden, and when my Dad came to visit from NZ he spend the first 3 nights out in Phu My Hung before moving into town to start his 3 week tour with a group.
I booked this accommodation before he arrived, and from the very start the service and staff were excellent. The speak a good level of English and were very friendly and helpful.
My Dad was very happy with his stay here. It is located in a quiet side street just beside Sky Garden and he had 3 great nights sleeps here.
The room was tidy and clean, and had all the facilities required. Complimentary bottles of water included.
Lots to see and do around this area, and it is safe, so felt comfortable going off to work for the morning while my Dad wandered around the nearby streets.
Very happy with this find, and highly recommend. Will book here again for visiting guests.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Laura B
Appleby Cumbria
Reviewed 15 April 2010

This was our second visit to the Bondi which has now been taken over by a charming Vietnamese lady and her son..
The staff remain really pleasant and helpful and the standard of housekeeping is exemplary.
Breakfast is included in the room price and there are numerous good restaurants within walking distance.
Highly recommended. The Bondi is very good value and just a stones throw from an excellent swimming pool.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple