“Great Apt, Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Tomato Projects

Living room in SOHO Apartment Master bedroom in City Centre Apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room in SOHO Apartment
Master bedroom in City Centre Apartment
Separate space inside master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
Rick H
“Great Apt, Great Location”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Myself and 3 others stayed here in December 2017. The apartment is very clean and modern. The location is great, walkable to many major attractions, food and drink. Thi was very responsive to questions and provided a list of recommendations for local food and tours. She also sent directions in Vietnamese in advance so we could show our driver, which made getting to the place very easy. I would definitely stay here again!

Cheah T
“Come all the way here, you tell me you wanna stay back and play iPad?”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Located just near across Saigon Centre and near to many awesome restaurants and cafes.
Everything in the apartment is about details! From the interiors to the furniture, every piece of an item is beautiful, classy and well thought of.
It was so comfortable that I have to tell my 5-year-old boy, "Come all the way here, you tell me you wanna stay back and play iPad?"
I'm definitely gonna stay in this apartment when I'm back in Ho Chi Minh City!

Your age range 35-49
Jen2248
“Perfect Central in Saigon for family of 6 - super cool interior!”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed in another of Thi’s home (“Ultimate Cool Pad” – it’s more like a loft apt) when my husband & I visited HCMC in June, and because I was so impressed by her design & standard that I knew I had to book again with Thi when I brought my whole family to HCMC this time! Luckily, she had this newly renovated 3-bedroom apartment available for us!

The apt was the highlight of our trip! It has all the modern comforts of a hotel stay (big beds, fluffy pillows, clean towels, wifi, TVs, great showers, etc) but what I love is how the apt is very chic, yet not impersonal, with a fantastic mix of eclectic furniture, handmade craft & modern elements. I also love the courtyard garden shower in one of the bedrooms and we were all fighting to stay in that bedroom! It is just perfect to be able to step into such a calm & refreshing apt after being out the whole day in the chaotic traffic of Saigon! We all looked forward to going “home” – in fact, Thi’s place felt so comfortable & cosy that it feels like home!

There was even a night where we just wanted to stay in & enjoy the place that we actually ordered dinner from the famous Secret Garden Restaurant (which is just nearby!) and had them deliver for us! It was fabulous to be able to people-watch and hear the streets of Saigon, while enjoying the garden-like setting of the dining space, eating, drinking & chatting with your loved ones. Of course, Thi is as usual, an excellent host – efficient, non-intrusive but super helpful whenever you need her! :)

Ting418
London, United Kingdom
“Quaint sweet studio for couples ”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Right in the heart of HCMC district one, we chose to stay in one of Thi’s apartment, fully equipped with everything you need.

Location location location is literally unbeatable if you are new to the city. We have thoroughly enjoy our little balcony to soak up Saigon night atmosphere from above.

It’s very private which we enjoyed after staying in the hotels for the last 7nights. To be warned, it is a very open plan studio flat, really only suit to couples who are very intimate as toilet and shower are pretty much open.

Otherwise it is a fantastic place to stay and get a taste of local life in HCMC.

We enjoyed it very much. Thank you Thi for your kind recommendations too!

lucyechen
New York City, New York
“Stylish Apartment”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Thi was an amazing host and provided us with every accommodation to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Communication with Thi was extremely easy, her responses were quick and helpful. Being first time visitors to hcmc, Thi and Ms. Huong provided us useful tips and a list of recommendations. All of Thi's apartments are expertly decorated mixing vintage with modern accents. I especially loved the metal doors/frames and large glass panels. Possibly the most comfortable pillows that I have ever slept on. Thanks for being such a great host!

Your age range 25-34
Ricardo H
“The best Saigon experience”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a great stay at Thi’s place. A lovely apartment in the middle of Saigon. All the highlights of Saigon are on walk distances away from the apartment and everything is great organized. A neat en clean apartment with a great view, a nice comfy bed and a great interior. Also the security guy by the entrance of the building makes you really happy every time you leaving the building or coming back after visiting a bar.

Thi, our host, made our stay really nice. She gave us a warm welcome and some recommendation places in Saigon. We had good contact about checking in and out the apartment by using WhatsApp and helped us around Saigon.

Everything together made our Saigon/Vietnam experience, one of the best.

Bianca G
“A must stay if visiting HCMC!”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay at Thi's beautiful and clean apartment. Great location - walking distance to everywhere! Thi provided a great list of recommendations and booked us a speed boat tour to the cu Chi tunnels which was great. Thi also allowed us to have Late checkout when our flight was leaving late in the evening which made our last day much more enjoyable. Would recommend to stay here and would love to come back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing