“A Must Stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Global-Bi...
“A Must Stay”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

My daughters and I stayed here in June 2018. This was a fantastic find. Garrett's place is within easy striking distance to the main attractions in Ho Chi Minh. If you are looking for a clean, beautifully decorated stay in HCM then this is the place for you. An added bonus is that Garrett is such a wonderful person that makes himself available to answer questions and provide expert advice on his city. Another bonus is that this place is not in a tourist neighborhood so you can get a real feel for the city.

I stay at many places on my travels and can say that as far as home stays go this was one of best.

5 Jul 2018
Dear Mr. Robert,
Hope you are doing well.
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at my home during your time in Ho Chi Minh City. I am glad that you enjoyed staying here.
I hope will have another chance to host you and your daughters.
Thank you again for your feedback.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Feel like home and excellent stay!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Superb!! comfy bed, good sleep, clean and feel like home. Good local restaurant nearby recommended by Garrett. Will go back again!! :)

Your age range 35-49
7 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for staying at CROSS Home.
And thank you for your feedback.
I am looking forward to seeing you again in Ho Chi Minh City.
api148
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Perfect place to stay in Saigon”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The location is amazing. Steps away from great local coffee cafe', restaurants, markets and places to visit in Saigon. The owner is super helpful. If you want to have sometime away from busy touristy scenes, they have some good secret places to recommend. The room is comfy, nice, and clean. Kitchen is good and wifi connection is great. One good thing I like about the place is it's located slightly off the main street. So it's good for sleeping and relaxing after enjoying this busy city. I definitely will stay here again whenever I visit the city.

Your age range 35-49
23 Mar 2018
Dear api148,
Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us a very detail review.
It was great having you here at our Home. Hopefully, we will have a chance to see you in Ho Chi Minh City.
CROSS Home
Lyy P
“Central and comfortable”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This homestay was just what we needed to get some sleep for our layover and the end of an exciting trip.Perfect if you are staying in the city but are out a lot exploring like we were. Staff was happy to help with things like getting taxis booked. This is a place we would stay at again!

28 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us the feedback, Lyy.
Hope you enjoyed staying here and look forward to seeing you again.

LitEralis...
“Most recommended place in Saigon ”
Reviewed 24 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I enjoyed my trip staying in Saigon at CROSS Home so much. Well decorated townhouse local Saigonese style. It was super easy to go around to get some local food to eat and also short walking distance to the beautiful pink church as well. I will definitely come back to stay at CROSS Home again for my next visit in Saigon.

25 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for staying with me at CROSS Home, LitEralist!
Hope you enjoyed Saigon and look forward to having you at my home again.

Garrett
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing