“OK, but not really a relaxing massage” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Massage Enjoy

Massage Enjoy
More attraction details
Owner description: We are serving Vietnam professional Foot & Body massage. We own Enjoy ( 15B3 Le Thanh Ton street ) & Yuan ( 15B8 Le Thanh Ton street ). Other places named Enjoy or Yuan are not our classic brand name.
Karlsruhe, Germany
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“OK, but not really a relaxing massage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I went there because it had some good reviews here. The place is clean and the staff at the reception are nice. I took the 90 min body massage. In the place where they gave it to me there were 3 more people receiving massages. The worst thing is the massage itself. They just hit your body very hard and then walk over your back. Not enough time for foot, hands or head. As I said, not relaxing at all. In fact, I have some pain in the leg that was not there before...

Visited April 2014
hieuloc, Manager at Massage Enjoy, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Alisits,

Thank you very much for the reviews and using our massage Enjoy service. Probably, private rooms were fully booked in advance on the day of your arrival. We, therefore, had to serve in the common room as mentioned. Enjoy masseuses are trained to provide the strongest foot and body massages to guests ( because most of our guests like very strong massages) unless we are informed the preferable level strong or weak... Moreover, the masseuses could not speak or understand foreign languages so you could explain via our receptionists at the time of booking.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and will certainly improve the service better.

We again appreciate your kind attention and look forward your continuous support.

Nguyen Hieu Loc ( Mr. )
Enjoy manager

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Finding a good massage in Vietnam was really tricky so after reading reviews on Tripadvisor I decided to give this a place a go. I'm really glad to have trusted those reviews because Enjoy was just amazing. No difficulty in finding the location, and I was immediately greeted by 2 very charming ladies who spoke decent English. They gave me a room which was on a higher floor (about 4 storeys' high of spiral staircase) and it was clean enough for my standards. I had a male therapist and his pressure was firm. Took the Long Course treatment which comprised hot stone massage (amazed at how the therapist could have held on to those!), a little bit of stepping on the back, and amidst all, the cream they used wasn't oily and rather fragrant. Best part is, the pressure was consistent throughout the massage and they managed to remove the tension at the lower back I had from all the walking! At the end of the massage, they hadn't asked for tips (I didn't think they were expecting any!), so I had to pass the tips to the counter staff after having my tea to pass it on to them. Overall I would say the massage was extremely value-for-money, place is clean, location isn't hard to find, and service staff at the counter were extremely friendly - if I were to return to HCMC, I'll definitely return To Enjoy for a massage.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank travelfan F
Perth, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 229 helpful votes
“The very best body massage place in Saigon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Enjoying our sixth holiday in Vietnam in the past 3 years, my wife and I were lucky to find this place on our first visit, when it operated as two shops called Yume and Yuan. Now aptly named “Enjoy” we have certainly enjoyed coming here several times each visit.

We are massage addicts and enjoy a massage almost every day we spend in Vietnam. To date we have tried at least 12 massage shops in Saigon and “Enjoy” is easily the best we have found to date.

The street numbers make it a little awkward to find sometimes as No. 15A, B and C cover a 50 to 100 metre stretch but it’s just next to the K minimart.

We always go for the two hour aromatherapy massage with hot stones. My wife always has a male masseur and I always a female masseuse. Over our 20 or so visits we have each tried 4 or 5 different ones and all have been fantastic. These people are clearly well trained, have superb massage techniques and we always get a sensational massage here. They are also honest, trustworthy and professional with their massages.

The price for a two hour massage works out to less than US$10/hour which is amazing. We try to tip generously as they don’t get paid much in this industry and they truly deserve a good tip.

We will be back in two days for our last massage before flying out but are already looking forward to many more when we return in October.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank AussieWestCoasters
Perth, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 229 helpful votes
“The very best body massage place in Saigon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Visited February 2014
2 Thank AussieWestCoasters
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best foot massage in HCM City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

It is great time when I , by chance , visited ENJOY or YUAN for relaxation last time . I found the professional technique from both male and female technician . It's a kind of combination between the soft and hards flexibly together with the sweet light and melodious music .that made me passionately enjoy the relaxation ..

I have been travelling around many countries in the world , I have had many experience for those kind of massage , foot & body both , and I found in HCMC Vietnam , ENJOY or YUAN is one of the best I have ever had , not only qualified by the technique , environment , but also in the price , and the service . So impressive . NHC

Visited September 2013