“Louis was a wonderful front deak helper-from Doug and Cari”

and 1 more site!
Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel
Ranked #132 of 459 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Room has air conditioning, tv out own bathroom and in a quiet spot in HCMC. We came
To stay here one night and decided on staying another night. The prices to stay here were great and everyone was very accommodating for us. :) You are awesome Louis!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Writer,

Louis and our "little" TEAM feels very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We trust that other travelers will find your comments as a good & helpful advises when looking for an affordable accommodation in the very central & convenient location with personalized services.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the end of this year.

There are newer reviews for Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was the third time I had stayed at the hotel since last December . Many of the points raised in my last Trip Advisor Review, and as agreed at the time by the go ahead Manager, John La had been rectified including a breakfast menu for selection of one's egg choice, all the Room walls have been repaired and rewallpapered plus noise resistant windows installed including new bedside lamps (Vietnamese style low level light) and a wrought iron and attractive sign over the entrance to the Breakfast / Coffee Room area. TV selection continues to be limited and in my view it is essential to have a wide choice of International News Channels (eg. BBC, CNN, Fr5,Deutsch Welle,Aljazeera & RT) given the cosmopolitan nature of the Guests particularly as this will become more diverse as the hotel expands it's marketing ambitions. Whilst manageable the water mixers in the bath / shower continue to be a little too variable in temperature in spite of the Mamagement's best efforts to solve the issue
Above all however John La continues to have an excellent and friendly team of Staff around him in all departments including the personable Julie,Catherine and Kelly at Reception who all have a friendly and welcoming manner when one arrives and by and large solve any problems within their remit in a speedy and efficient manner. My thanks to you all for making my stay a happy one.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony facing onto the main street.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your sharing your recent stay experienced at our hotel. Our "little" TEAM feels very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel is very well located for the Saigon tourist, one street away from the Ben Thanh market; walk 100m on Le Loi, towards the Opera House and you find the indoor Saigon Centre market. Both these markets are the place to buy cheap handbags, shoes, luggage and more handbags!

The War Remnants Museum and Independence Palace is only a couple of blocks away, an easy walk. The Fine Art Museum is just over the roundabout and housed in a most beautiful colonial style building, amazing to walk around. (The small art collection is an extra!) Another building to see close by is the grey Museum of Ho Chi Minh City, an impressive neo-classical building with a rubbish collection inside, but they have some airplanes outside and hidden in the back gardens some 1960’s cars.

(A note about the museums; they are cheap to visit, only a dollar or two. They are not big and take only an hour or two to see everything, so you can get round a few museums in a day. Opening times vary. Pick up the free TNKTravel brochure in hotel reception and there is a good map inside).

There are plenty of restaurants and convenience stores surrounding the hotel. Do walk around the nearby 23/9 park in the evening with the locals.

Note that the hotel’s standard rooms do not have any windows, and it is worth paying the extra few dollars for a window and street view, also to check if it raining. Rooms were kept very clean.

The most annoying thing about the room was that there were a few simple maintenance jobs that needed doing, and this took the shine of an otherwise pleasant hotel. One worrying thing is the room directory asks you to read the fire instructions in case of fire; none existed in the rooms I stayed in.

No room safe, really do not want to leave my computer with reception.
FREE WiFi worked very well in the room.

Staffs were very helpful and very friendly. I asked them to book a few trips and make changes to my booking and it was done efficiently and added to my hotel bill. I booked the room through Agoda and settled the hotel extras bill by credit card.

I did email the hotel directly to pick me up from the airport ($20).

If you are only staying a few days in Saigon I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Check room has a window
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Magellan2014

Dear Writer,

BIG thanks for voting us as:" GREAT LOCATION, HELPFUL STAFF”. Our "Little Corner" TEAM feels very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We loved our balcony room and the staff really made our stay, they couldn't have been more helpful, every one of them. It's reasonable value for money, well located and we really enjoyed our time there. They will arrange a private trip for you at competitive rates - we did that, car, driver and guide - superb day out! Thank you, all the staff at the LSCBH.

Room Tip: Yes, I agree with the others, get a balcony room, adds another dimension at little extra cost. Good...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pat E
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Writer,

BIG thanks for voting us as:" Great Staff at This Hotel”. Our "Little Corner" TEAM feels very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was stay at the little Saigon Corner Hotel from may 16 to may 20, 2014.the people work there is very nice and very help full .and the 2 Gentleman work there is very nice person there name is Tony and Lucas .I will Recommend to all my friends when they go back to Vietnam they should stay at little Saigon corner Hotel. Keep up with the good work

David Dang

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David D
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Writer,

BIG thanks for voting us as:" little saigon corner is the best hotel...in this City ”. Tony & Lucas and our "little" TEAM feels very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 days last April til May and it was extremely hot. Arriving around 11am and was welcomed with genuine friendly greetings from all the staffs at that time.

Since it was very hot outside I asked if I can refill my water container and the front desk happily offered me their complimentary water which was cold enough to quench that summer heat!

I choosed a botique hotel this time as i dont feel homey in big building hotels and i am pleased to be welcomed by staffs working happily and not in a hurry like my experience with big hotels that they are rushing due to the many customers

I had a small issue with my room so i called front desk and was immediately assisted and upgraded to the more expensive bigger room with view. Please allow me to give appreciation for the heart warming help that the front desk offered me when i mentioned about my problem with the room. She gladly assisted me

Breakfast was made possible with the efforts of the cook and the wonderful girl who was assigned there everyday. You can see her sincerity and desire to do well in her job and giving best assistance to the customers who were having breakfast. She was very fast and prompt in cleaning the area and ensuring the food were sufficient

During my first breakfast i woke up late, thus very few food was left and the lady offered that they will prepare for me a new set of papaya fruit. I was so pleased.

I will definitely stay here again. Good location, good value for your money, and really good service! Rooms are very clean! Most important thing I noticed is the people who worked here worked with their heart and not just working to get paid.

Congratulations to the management and all the staffs in making this a really nice hotel. Your hard work and dedication are greatly appreciated

• Stayed: April 2014
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

You will get more surprised with our new look in the room right now.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the next three month.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Just check out this lovely hotel after 3 stay night stay and such a wonderful boutique hotel I've ever stayed in Saigon as I often come to Saigon for my own business trip. Cold welcome drink upon arrival with a lovely smile & greetings from Max and a sweet reception ( sorry i forgot her name). The room has just been repainted with nicely set up, especially we had just installed one more sound proof window that is the the very wise choice for the management as this hotel is located in the prime, just behind Ben Tan market.

Buffet breakfast is nice spread with Asian Soup and Western food combined. I like the idea of egg selection to be served at the table as it is always hot and not mess with others. This is really a boutique style hotel with a very warm & personal services. I use the laundry service everyday and the price is reasonable and fast delivery within a day.

This is my second home home now and I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who look for an affordable rooms in the center of this city with a warm & friendly service.

Room Tip: look for balcony deluxe room on 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Writer,

BIG thanks for voting us as:" Best Boutique Hotel in this City with friendliest services”. Our "little" TEAM feels very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.