Nguyen Khang Hotel
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$140
US$134
Nikko Hotels
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$129
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$177
US$152
  • Pool
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$147
US$80
US$113
US$87
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$175
US$171
Hotels.com
US$132
US$104
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$385
US$265
Agoda.com
All reviewsno liftbudget hotelcity tourside streetdouble roomsmall hotelair conditionerbreakfast was includedtop floorsaigon squarereceptionistbackpackerstourshcmcchitaxiluggage
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Basic but clean hotel! We had a fourth floor room which was very quiet considering the location. The staff were warm and friendly and very attentive. Only slight moan is that the breakfast was limited but the fact the staff gave advice on future travel plans made up for that.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Toolmeister100
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Pick up from the airport was flawless, on time, clean car, safe driver.

Stayed here for four nights. First night there was a problem with my air conditioner, so second day I was moved to smaller room, third and fourth day I had a big room with fantastic view - the night in the smaller room was charged at the lower price without me even asking.

The breakfast was good, the rooms were clean. The management was fantastic, everyone who works here is absolutely lovely and friendly and helpful.

When I return to HCMC in the future this is the only place I'll stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank CarryOnOrBust
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This place was recommended by one of my friend, who stayed at this place quite often. I was very pleased with the hotel. It was not so difficult to locate, rooms were clean and also had breakfast. The reception was knowledgable and also helped us book tours and bus tickets. It is also located in the backpacker area, which makes it convenient for everything.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank VyshakMV
Reviewed 30 November 2013

one of the best value for money hotel, grateful for support and hospitality forwarded by staff as specially ms. tu. Even free wifi access across room, clean, beautiful, supportive in each information and booking of bus or daily trips arrangements. will come again

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Sandeep B
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I stay serveral holtel . before I stay here . I have to say I love it . not just the price . staff are wonderful , they very helpful . highly recommend. it a distance to everywhere around the city .
I love "ben thanh " market . it right there . all the food you need all the shopping . don't have to go far .. now I know where to stay for my next visit ..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business