2,845 results
All reviews the club lounge hard rock cafe post office corner room pillow menu notre dame cathedral diamond plaza excellent hotel concierge service walking distance breakfast buffet upgraded to a suite main restaurant modern hotel reunification palace would highly recommend this hotel opera house
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Service was great, the rooms spacious, and the bed was so appreciated! We had room service which was ridiculously quick and well done.

It's also within a 10 minute walk of everything you want to see in Saigon.

Room Tip: High floor, on the side of the post office so you can see most of the key sights from your room
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Ayush C, Director of Sales and Marketing at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed your meal!

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay experience, especially the service we delivered. Our property and passionate colleagues are working hard everyday to earn guests’ praises like yours and I will share your kind words to them.

Many thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon when your travels bring you to this lively city.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I'm already looking forward to returning and spending a few nights to experience more of the hotel has to offer.It is luxurious,amazing staff ,service and very very good food.Many great places on your doorstep also.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful with a great customer service. I joined the Ambassador program a week before my stay. When I checked in, they were at full capacity and did not allow me the guaranteed upgraded room which is one of the main reasons to join the program. However, after a short wait, they upgraded to a me to a luxury suite for my stay!

And, the room was spectacular!
The location is convenient as there are many restaurants and shopping in walking distance.

The concierge was very helpful in providing touring excursions options prior to my trip (we did a tour of the Cu Chi tunnels which did not disappoint).

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Ayush C, Director of Sales and Marketing at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us, and hope you liked your tour to Cu Chi Tunel.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I wished my hotel last minute to this one after a great say at another Intercontinental and I am happy that I did. It is a great location where you can walk to several great restaurants. The room are clean, modern and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Brittrb11

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us.

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay experience, especially the service we delivered. As you have mentioned, one of the reasons we stand out is our prime location: right in the heart of District 1, within walking distance to many tourist attractions and corporate offices. The complex where we are located also has many restaurants with different cuisine, cafes, bars and a supermarket.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very modern hotel in a very growing and beautiful city. The staff is so nice at the hotel. The rooms are modern and very comfortable. The beds are perfect and the pillows are great. The bathroom is roomy with a great shower. Overall an excellent hotel to choose in a very central location (right near the cathedral and post office).

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rich30306
Ayush C, Director of Sales and Marketing at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we trust you had a good stay with us.
We are truly glad to hear that you had a most pleasant experience, and enjoyed a comfortable stay from check in to check out. Our colleagues are working hard every day to consistently provide first class services along with the finest facilities of our hotel. It's such a great pleasure for the team to know that you find our bed comfy and our location convenient.
Many thanks again and we look forward to welcome you back very soon, whenever your travels bring you to this lovely city!