US$200
US$194
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$171
US$142
  • Pool
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$206
US$120
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$141
US$131
Agoda.com
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$137
US$114
Trip.com
  • Pool
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$123
US$105
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$109
US$92
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$248
US$190
Priceline
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$165
US$123
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$364
US$254
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This little guesthouse is really good. It also provides you with a simple breakfast which is just great.

While reading others reviews about staff being bit difficult or their English being not up to mark. I would like to say that because it's not their first language they would be bit awkward but as I felt that once you try to communicate the staffs are happy, friendly and ready to help.

The rooms are basic very clean which is so important and they have a fridge and a television .

I felt the guesthouse is very secure and safe.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great free breakfast included with the room! Very helpful staff, and we didn't feel the need to use the pillow cases we brought from home. Very central to an area where many other tourists stay, but the guesthouse itself has a relatively low occupancy so it feels secluded.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

nice place to stay in a great area of Saigon! I had a pretty clean room,
good functioning airco and wifi. there is helpful staf willing to help out arranging the rest of the trip. In the morning they serve basic but fine breakfast. All for a very decent price!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I just returned from my third visit to this place, the first in 2008 then in 2009. After the first visit, I was in love with this place and the staff and vowed to never stay anywhere else while in Vietnam and reguarly reccommended this place to people. But during my third visit last month, I was so so so disappointed... it has gone down hill... My beloved Eric and Ruby who worked the reception have been replaced with less helpful/non-English speaking staff. The staff before were so friendly and helpful which made the stay nice. There was one guy there who spoke ok English and was actually pretty nice and as helpful as he could be but there were 2 girls who spoke next to zero Engish and didn't help at all! In fact were quite difficult and rude.

Staff aside, the overall up-keep of this place has gone down. The room was filthy with foot and boot prints all over the walls next to the bed. I remember this place being spotless once upon a time. In addition to the grubby walls, the bathrooms were filled with mould.

It pains me to give this place a bad review given my previous love affair with it but honestly, I would never return again. The location is of course fantastic but there are many better/cheaper places in the same street. Every second building on this street has rooms available so there's no shortage.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and handsome staff :). I stayed at Nhat Thao Guesthouse in sum for 4 days. I enjoyed my stay there really a lot. In Saigon really a good place to stay. Next to buy vien street and the backpackerarea.

• Stayed: August 2013