“Clean, quiet and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ngoc Linh Hotel

Ngoc Linh Hotel
Ranked #70 of 447 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Bangkok, Thailand
“Clean, quiet and friendly”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We stayed here for 4 days from November 10-14. We arrived early morning and we were immediately given our keys to our room. The room was bigger than I expected given the price, it was spacious, clean and what I love most was the comfortable bed! Mr. Phong (if I spelled it right) was very helpful I couldn't thank him enough! He helped us book our bus to Mui ne and all the tours. I highly recommend this hotel, spacious rooms, lovely and friendly staffs, and perfect location! Thank you so much! This is definitely by far the best budget hotel I stayed in SEA! Will surely book this hotel when I return to HCMC!

Cheers!

Cristy

• Stayed November 2013
6 Thank Joey2341

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Vietnamese first
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Clean, quiet location in a bustling area. Nice staff arranged taxi to airport for us, but the message was lost from travel agent via the hotel that the flight was delayed 4 hours :( HCMC wasn't my favorite city in VN, so 2 nights was enough.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

8 Thank Julie A
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My stay was very good here. Initially I was going to stay for 6 days, but I decided to stay for only 3 nights. The hotel was able to accommodate my change of plans with no problems. If you want to be in the hectic mix of HCMC, then this is great place to stay. The hotel was clean, secure, and fairly quiet.

• Stayed November 2013
7 Thank DYippster
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Rooms are clean and have all the necessary amenities. Being in one of the back lanes the rooms are very quiet.Hotel managers are very friendly and helpful. One of them Phung helped me get my local sim card and also helped me plan my motorcyly trip to Hanoi. Location is next to all the nice eating and drinking places and also within easy reach of the tourist spots.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
9 Thank John M
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Ngoc Linh was a fantastic hotel for what you pay for. Very clean and comfortable rooms, breakfast included for a steal, and above all the staff are amazing.

I thought they were good but on the last morning I slept through an alarm and almost missed a bus back to Cambodia, the staff held the bus, had breakfast packed for me and everything already sorted. On top of generally helpful and outstanding service this was really above and beyond.

Only downsides are that the rooms are not that large, and don't have outside windows, but for what you pay for this doesn't affect my rating.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
7 Thank Tate M
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and i stayed there for 3 nights. The front desk staff person was very friendly and carried our bags to our room up on the 4th floor. The room was clean, quiet and simple. The breakfast was very basic but still nice and the lady downstairs who made it was very friendly. It is in a quiet lane so while it is close to the backpackers area it is still quiet. The bus leaves from just around the corner so you dont have to walk too far to catch the bus to your next destination. I would stay there again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Craig B
Palm Beach QLD Australia
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were reasonably happy with the hotel, it wasn't the best we've stayed in and not the worst either. The bed was not comfortable and the breakfast was terrible. We did like the reception staff who were very friendly and helpful and the location was in a good spot in that area. I don't think we would go back to them area in general really

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple