Beautiful Saigon Hotel 2
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$165
US$155
US$112
US$87
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$146
US$139
Nikko Hotels
US$95
US$75
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$97
  • Breakfast included
US$87
US$59
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$175
US$171
US$153
US$94
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$346
US$265
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is a nice hotel in a great location, but the walls are so thin we were woken at night by the people in the next room. The bed was so creaky it made noise if you moved. Staff were pleasant, but I found this was the case in most hotels we stayed in. On reading Tripadvisor reviews, the fifth floor is a particular problem for noise from other rooms, so avoid if you can. The alley this hotel is down is perfect for walking between the tourist sites and the backpacker street.

Room Tip: Stay away from the fifth floor
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed at the Beautiful Saigon 3 when we first went to Saigon. When we returned several weeks later after our travels we booked in to the Beautiful Saigon 3 again. We were moved to the Beautiful Saigon 2 as there was a 'quieter' room available. We were advised that this was the 'newer block' and only a few doors down. This hotel is no where near as good as it's namesake. The room seemed smaller and not as nicely equipped with a bed that creaked so badly that we couldn't sleep. Most importantly the staff were no where near as good. They were tired and disinterested. Service at breakfast was particularly poor (in comparison). We really missed the staff from the Beautiful Saigon 3. Stay at the Beautiful Saigon 3 or stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Stay at the Beautiful Saigon 3
2  Thank Oponz
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I love this hotel!!! This is the second time my family and I have stayed here. It really is like catching up with some old friends!! The Rooms are large and very, very clean! We stayed in a triple room with a balcony. Because we are a family of 4, the hotel provided us with a fold out bed. Even then, the room was still very spacious. The breakfast is a choice off the menu, and although not large, it has a good selection!! The hotel is wonderfully located. It is down a nice little alley always busy with daily activity. The hotel is also walking distance to the Market and there are many eateries in the surrounding alleys and streets. This is a very small hotel (only 8 rooms) so you get to know the staff very well. They are ALL very friendly and very helpful. Like I said, I love this hotel and highly recommend it!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is a nice simple, and importantly, quiet hotel in a quiet alley. I think the hotels in this alley are the best to stay in in this area as this is the only alley that doesn’t have loud bars. The bar scene gets started around 11pm and continues until very late, like 3am or so. We made the mistake of pre-booking a hotel around the corner that was near a very noisy bar and even though we had a room on the 5th floor, at the back without a window, we could still hear the music very clearly in our room. So was great to stay at this hotel for a good nights sleep and yet still be near the life. We had a big room with a balcony – we paid $42 / night for a double. Really nice and helpful staff. Their hotel next door, Beautiful Saigon 3, is also nice and quiet. However the first Beautiful Saigon hotel is on a noisy street.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

initially i booked my hotel stay with Saigon 3, however I requested earlier check in so I was put in the Saigon 3 with an upgrade to triple room (i paid for standard double room). The hotel is pretty decent and so is the room. Anything common you would expect from a hotel room, it is there.

But there was this unpleasant experience. Since I got a triple room, i had a third person my friend who I promised he could stay with me overnight so he made a trip down to meet me. The moment when he entered the hotel, the reception stopped him. I have tried anyway possible even top up the cash to let my friend stay overnight, they didn't make it easier for me. Really got no idea what their hotel policy is.

Otherwise, this hotel is still recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends