“Beautiful Saigon it is!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ho Chi Minh City
Beautiful Saigon Hotel 2
Ranked #28 of 1,001 Ho Chi Minh City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Beautiful Saigon Hotel is a cozy,clean and convenient location. Located in the backpackers area, walking distance to cafe like Starbucks, restaurant,fast food and bank. It is also near Ben Thanh Market for a quick shopping. The price is affordable, staff speaks English and yummy breakfast.

Room Tip: get a different travel coordinator for the tours than the one they were affiliated to in the help de...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 June 2014

A staff came to the room just as I finished packing and getting my bags into the hallway before I was about to go downstairs to check out. Staff inspected the room and questioned why the computer was not working. I had to point out that it was not plugged in LOL. Staff fiddled over little things in the room etc.

Downstairs staff would not let me touch my bags until I checked out at the front desk and settled the bill.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank idreamofjinn
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Great little Hotel. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Close to all the excitement Saigon has to offer. Food is good with a very extensive menu. Maybe too extensive. Rooms are large. Sat TV. Aircon and Fridge. Great breakfast.
Real value for money.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We are a family of 4 and we were travelling with friends who are a family of 5. This was our 2nd stay at Beautiful Saigon 2. Staff are great, they will go out of there way to help. The rooms are pleasant, air conditioning works well. The location is great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Macheath1317
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed here for 1 night in April. Good, basic bedroom with typical western fittings. Rooms come with a PC as well. WiFi worked just fine and the room was clean

The pho I had was one of the better breakfast pho's I had in Vietnam and the fruit selection was great.

I mistakenly booked the wrong night and only found this out when no driver was at the airport to collect us. Staff however were very helpful and managed to fit us in regardless.

Really handy and quiet location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night with my son and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room. It's located in a small lane way in the heart of the tourist district and within walking distance to many popular sites. The room didn't have windows which I saw as a advantage (no noise, Mosquitos ect).
The breakfast (included) was very good, I ordered the pho and loved it with cereal for my son amongst other things.
Staff are excellent, hotel is excellent for the price and would stay here again :)

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed 4 nights on arrival from england and wanted a hassle free start. This we got. WiFi is a weakness but cannot fault the staff, cleanliness or location of this upmarket hotel for the lively backpacker area. On a side road the noise was low at night.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family