All reviews rooftop pool great location top floor ben thanh market four star hotel night market food market great shower reunification palace stayed here for nights walking distance main market comfortable stay war museum the hotel is clean buffet breakfast hcm city
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for seven nights. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast with a lot of things to choose among. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Spa in hotel that offers many different treatments.
We are really happy to stay in a hotel in this neighbourhood of Ho Chi Minh.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
goldencentralhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear AnnWik,

We thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write us a nice review on tripadvisor about Golden Central Saigon Hotel. We are delighted to know that your hotel experience met your expectations from the hotel facilities to the staff service.

We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

It's only my 3rd day here (2nd night) and i still have quite a few more nights here.. so far enjoying it.
Booked 2 signature deluxe rooms: one for my parents and one for my fiance and me.. 903 seems like a bigger room though it seems they are both the same size.

Food is delicious to say the least.. good spread with great views on the 16th and 17th floors... we enjoy having drinks by the pool on the 16th floor whilst my fiance smokes his cigars or pipes...

Most importantly.. the stay is made better due to the impeccable service... at all times..

We start the day right greeted by the on-the-ball, polite, warm, friendly and ever efficient restaurant supervisor MR FILTER HAN TRIEU PHI and his excellent team.. they are amazing and start your day right.

We had dinner indoors last night due to the weather and it was delicious and excellent too... service as well.

Would like to commend the excellent online service help rendered by MS KRISTEN who answered all queries efficiently and politely..

Looking forward to the rest of our stay and to the new year's eve party too:):)

Take note.. there is a 'happy hour time' for the spa services (20% off) but do note you are forced to tip.. they make you fill up comment forms and hover til you tip. Frankly.. i always tip but i don't like it when I'm forced to. Makes me uncomfortable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I had one month business trip and stayed at Golden Central Hotel, which is located just in the center of the city very close to Ben Thanh Market and within walking distance to a lot of places to visit.
The rooms in the hotel are quite comfortable with really great view of the city, especially at night.
Breakfast was not really the best one, the variety of meals was quite poor, but the service of restaurant staff and the taste of food was really impressive.
Staff of the hotel was really outstanding, anticipating every wish!!!

Room Tip: higher floor - better view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
goldencentralhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Artiom V,

Thank you for your review and nice words about our Golden Central Saigon Hotel. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed the hotel style, the perfect location and hotel facilities. How wonderful to learn that the quality of the service met your expectations.

We appreciate your kind recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Golden Central Saigon Hotel.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Spent a few nights here with a mate for his first time in Viet Nam, great location with a wonderful spa within it. My masseuse pronounced 'shin' (not sure how to spell it correctly), was amazing...one of the best massages I have had in Viet Nam

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Richard L,
It is our pleasure to be your accommodation and learning that you had a pleasant stay. Thank you for your compliments on our staff performance and I am also glad that you liked our massage service. As always, you are welcomed to the Golden Central Saigon Hotel.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I sent my Business trip here, and the hotel is too good for me, i am very satisfied about the service, located at cenral of saigon, 1 min to Ben thanh Market, you can visit website goldenhotelsaigon.vn before business trip

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business