If only all hotels were like this: clean, efficient, centrally located with a minimum of fussy frills that you pay for but don't use. We stayed two nights and were thoroughly happy with the accommodation and the value.
- Arrived around 2AM and had no problem with check-in.
- We had a deluxe twin room. Really clean and more elegant than would usually be expected at this price. It had a crescent tub/shower combo and fine moulding detail throughout. Windows opened wide but sealed nicely against the heat and noise.
- Location is supreme. Right in the middle of District 1 just off the main avenue. Five minute walk from the Rex Hotel and 10 from the cathedral.
- Free wifi with good speed.
- All-in paid about US$65/night without breakfast.
We just wanted a comfortable home base to explore Saigon and this place delivered big time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is at great location and offering pretty good values. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Tan Hoang Long Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.