“Sinbalo 1 Day Tour”

US$60.00*
and up
Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ho Chi Minh City Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Ho Chi Minh City. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Ho Chi Minh City. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We had a fabulous day out with this company. Our guide was great! We cycled round villages in the Mekong Delta, sampled fruits straight from the trees, went pass rice fields, saw the rice layed out in front of houses drying with the owners turning the rice over with their feet. We visited a coconut candy factory too! They bikes were then stored in the min i bus and we took a boat ride to a restaurant that served fabulous Vietnamese food - just for us. From hotel pick up to drop off this tour was worth every penny

1  Thank Chrissie H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,854)

Reviewed 12 April 2012

The most memorable experience in spite of everything else: the atmosphere, the people, the traffic, the nature and the fresh fruits and vegetables, the Mekong Delta tours, the Ho Chi Minh City moped army or the Tourist beaches on the east coast.

Be aware that the bats inside the tunnels may produce bacteria in the surrunding dust/earth, which can affect your lungs later on.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I pre-booked my tour before arriving in Ho Chi Minh, and was devastated to find that the hostel offered one a bit cheaper than mine. One of my friends from the hostel was taking that one, so we decided to compare notes upon returning

Couldn't have loved mine more. I left around 90 mins later in the morning than my friend, and we both arrived at the first stop the same time - he had all sorts of problems with his bus. Our tour guide, Skinny, was excellent, and the itinerary was perfectly followed. There are no more than 12 people per tour, as opposed to the 40 odd on my friends tour, and this meant we got the chance to do more stuff, and it was definitely easier to chat with everyone (as a young solo traveler this is a definite bonus)

My friend was bitterly disappointed - I am so so glad I booked with Intrepid, my favourite day during my stay in HCMC!

1  Thank Rosanagh
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Our amazing guide Houng made our day trip so much fun! We had glorious sunshine for a day on boats seeing coconut candy plantations, bee farms, and the traditional boat trip with the triangle hats for the photo opportunities!

Highly recommend this as the guides are brilliant and make the day trip just that little bit more special!

2  Thank LondonBoho
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The cu chi tunnels is a must see and our tour guide was great - really made the most of our time there, there is a stop off at a small working farm(?) which isnt quite necessary and the time could be better spent at the tunnels (extra time to shoot the guns if you wish). I beleive they say lunch is inlcuded??, cant really remember but its not really - its a snack of sago and nut mixture. The cyclo tour was OK too but was very short and a little rushed, 1 hour in the War Musuem and only seeing the outside of some other things- though our guide was lovely - in hindsight with a bit of pre planning its easy and ALOT cheaper to organise yourself. For first timers to HCMC with limited time its not a bad thing, but I also like not being on such a tight schedule when im visiting places of interest. Also the last stop on the cyclo tour is the BenTahn Markets...UGH DONT BOTHER...filled with bad knockoffs and agressive in your face rude sellers...as soon as you step into it they are all on you in your face yelling to buy and then muttering what I can only assume is abuse when you pass them by - we walked in and within 5 seconds turned and walked out.

1  Thank Clairer23