Ellyse Nga Khanh Hotel
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$119
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$121
US$113
  • Pool
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$151
US$115
Trip.com
  • Pool
Saigon Prince Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$102
US$74
US$70
US$59
US$103
US$87
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$39
US$32
  • Breakfast included
US$88
US$73
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$214
Hotwire.com
Sherwood Residence(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$175
US$170
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel last November 9-11.
I booked my room through email w/ Ms. Ngoc:)

The hotel is right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh. Less than a minute walk to the famous Ben Thanh Market. I am very happy with the service a got from this property. Wifi and breakfast is also free:)

Anyway, I would like thank this property for making me secure during my stay in Vietnam. I will definitely stay in your hotel when I come back:)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We booked for Hong Hac Hotel through online agent however we were told that the room were full due to booking system faulty. Hence we were refer to Ellyse Nga Khanh Hotel which just a corner away.
Ellyse, which formerly known as Hamy 2 Hotel were quite ok. Ben Tanh Market and restaurant such as Pho 24 and Broken Rice were just hundreds meters away by walking distance. The facilities were a bit old but i would say, the rooms are still clean and comfortable. We even have our walking trip to Diamond plaza, Notre church and Saigon post office.

Staff were friendly and well can speak simple English. Worth to be stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Stayed 4 nights this week & I am very happy to give this hotel all the right ticks . Breakfast was included & while not huge in choice was more than adequate to start the day . The rooms are spotless , bathroom was very large , A/C great . The staff were outstanding each & every day . The location in Ben Thanh district is pretty much unbeatable , the major city market is 3/4 minutes walk, many fine eating spots around . lots of good sidewalk eateries to sit & people watch .The Reconciliation Palace is a short stroll away as is the Vin Com building which has all the up market shops any heart would desire . All in all a good nights sleep in a nice hotel in the right location.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2011

We a frequent visitors of Saigon City. I'd finally convinced my husband to ditch the five star hotel and go budget. After some reservation we decide to stay a week at Ellyse Nga Khanh Hotel. The cost was a fraction of what we normally pay. The service was beyond our expectations, the staff was warm and welcoming we felt safe and right at home. We booked 2 rooms, the city view and one with two double beds. Breakfast was delicious with a choice of flied eggs or vietnamese breakfast of noodles with coffee or juice.
The rooms comes with bar fridge filled with the usual soft drinks and beer, the price was not that much different from the street stores. Amenities such as shampoo , toothbrush , shower cap was also replenished every day. The room always spotless.
I will never forget the beautiful singing voices of Phu and Tam, whom surprised me with two dozen roses and a cheerful"happy birthday to you...."What a delightful welcome to Saigon, and the start of our holiday. Thankyou to chi Ngoc, the manager for arranging the surprise. Chi Ngoc was fantastic in organising and booking our trip to Phu Quoc and the day trip to the Mekong Delta "Cai Be", her recommendation to stay at Thien Hai Son was some where I will never forget (please read my other review on this hotel).
From hotel Ellyse Nga Khanh, we were able to walk every where, the Cathedral, the Reunification Palace, the War Museum and of course Ben Thanh Markets. There are alot of eateries nearby to choose from, there is Pho2000 (where Bill Clinton ate),Pho24 near by. You can actually walk to the famous Quan An Ngon situated in front of the Reunification palace gate.
Near by are also Hair Salon where you can get an excellent trim,shampoo, head and shoulder massage for $10. We also had an excellent one hour foot massage at a near by hotel for $10(end up costing us $15 if you include the $5 we tip them) there was other spa treatment on offer and my husband did go back for a full body massage which he was totally happy with.
This so far our best accomodation as a whole of all the trips we made to Vietnam. My extended family are thinking of another trip very soon, and we will definately stay at the Hotel Ellyse Nga Khanh.
My only negative is the thin blanket we had left us cold if we accidently turn the aircon temp down too low. I am so use to the thick doona we have at home.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank TramTranTrails
Reviewed 2 December 2010

What i love about this hotel is the location.It's near to Benh Than Market,Independent palace and few other attraction(all walking distance).

Nice basic boutique hotel.
Cable TV,Internet,mini bar,hot shower and breakfast included.

Staff were OK.they can understand basic english.

• Stayed: November 2010