“Better than I expected”

Half-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City on Restored Army Jeep
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We discovered FITO Museum by accident while we were in Ho Chi Minh City, but we were definitely highly impressed. The building itself and the settings around it were truly outstanding, but we could also explore many interesting things inside. Visiting this museum gives you the opportunity to learn new things about traditional Vietnamese medicine. The guide here was very nice and helpful, and they even give you a gift shop at the end, which consists of a great selection of herbal medicinal tea. Our experience here was well worth the visit, and I strongly recommend you to check this place out.

All reviews
in 46 reviews
"artifacts"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I went to the Fito Museum based on what reviewers had posted on trip advisor. I was not disappointed! It is a beautiful, historical building that is well worth the trip. But it was also a great educational experience on herbal and Eastern Medecine. The woman who guided our little group was very knowledgeable and could answer our questions. Very much worth it!

1  Thank TicaGirl2013
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is a nice museum with interesting things and history but there are other must see's in Ho Chi Minh before going to this museum

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was on a tour that my father and I did of Ho Chi Minh City. Since I see an acupuncturist I really wanted to check this place out. I loved learning more about traditional medicine, but the beauty of the building is really what makes this a must see. It was simply stunning.

1  Thank becarita