“All About the Fit Out”
Review of Sen Spa

Sen Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SEN SPA, located just minutes from the cool breath of Saigon River and a walking distance from the busy Dong Khoi Street. Sen Spa is a 9-floor building with different areas for spa, massage, beauty care, VIP room and a coffee lounge for Ladies and Gentlemen. From here, you can enjoy a panoramic view of Saigon and calm your sences in our relaxing sanctuary, which could be known as a resort in the city's heart. Since 16/08/2015, Sen Spa Nguyen Trung Ngan officially moved to new location at Sen Spa Dong Du: 26-28 Dong Du, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City. Thank you for your interest in!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 May 2013

The fit out is wonderful, ambient lights, smells, and sounds. And on the 10th floor, far from the sounds of the street. Masseur was average, going through the motions with no real focus on my body, or response to different muscles. Communication was almost impossible, so I enjoyed it for what it was. Unfortunately, I can get a better massage in equally pleasant surroundings for the same price at home. (Or perhaps, lucky for me!)
For those who are more timid of massages in exotic climes, this place would satisfy - you'd feel safe and trusting. I suppose that's what you pay for.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I can't believe anyone could have a bad massage at Sen Spa. The place is very clean and nicely decorated. The staff are attentive and professional. The whole experience is very well planned and executed.

It definitely is pricier that other options in the area, but still worth it!

2  Thank H_Train17
Ray_kool193, Manager at Sen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you so much for your good comments about your experience at Sen Spa. Hope we have a chance to serve you and your friends again in your next trips to HCM City. Best Regards, SEN SPA.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I love spa and everytime i travel i try to squeze a trip to the spa.
This was recommended by the hotel staff at sheraton,was quite skeptical but we trusted them so we went there. and i had my whole family with me 2 senior, 1 kid and rest adults so you can just imagine their level of sophistication is very different.

we were in chorus (which is unusual)that we all had great experience from end to end.. the way they accomodated our every request, the spa service itself, the clean nice spa ammenities, the people ...

our big surprise was :
1. We were giving them modest tips /gratuities and they said " no need " and we stressed kindly we really would love to appreicate their service and thus we want to give them little something.. They said " no please its okay, if you really like to appreciate us just come back for another experience" ...WOW !
2. We were asked if we want to hail a cab and they did it for us and got us a cab and when we reached our hotel ... we were surprised the driver said they paid for it already.. meaning the spa. (whether this part of the package i still find it really nice , HCM cab rides are cheap but its the thought /care they put to this whole customer experience) .. Another WOW

So dont overthink it .. just go and experience for yourself... Enjoy

Reviewed 6 March 2012

An oasis of bliss. I had the most wonderful lady do my treatments. The place is spotless and the treatments a high standard. Excellent prices. My husband also joined me and enjoyed it too. I could have easily gone back there as it was so wonderful

1  Thank feliceh
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I was there this past week, and my experience was infuriating.

Well firstly, our group was probably the last one for the day. The guy manning the reception "conveniently" told us that two of us in the group could not get a couple room, because the place was "full".

It didn't even look half-full - it would have been more honest if they just said they could not accede to the couple-room request because it was their policy, or they would want to charge more.

Secondly, my wife complained that her therapist pretty much rushed through the treatment, and had to be told to turn on the air-conditioning as it was off (and thus the place was stuffy).

My other friend who was with us, complained to his therapist that the massage was taking place in front of an open window to the world outside - no privacy.

Thirdly - and this takes the cake - the receptionist took down the WRONG ORDER, i.e. wrong massage, for the wrong amount of time - and half way through the treatment, I realised that it wasn't quite right and asked... and a long conversation ensured between my therapist and the reception, after which they extended my treatment with the right order by 15mins. By then, the experience was clearly ruined.

My wife, who was in another room - suspected the same but allowed her therapist to finish ... and then confirmed with me it was the wrong order. She also added that even if the order was the wrong one - the technique was lousy for the wrong technique.

When I confronted the receptionist, he never admitted it, but did not deny he had made the mistake. However, when recomputing what the correct bill should be- insisted that the price suddenly (and conveniently) - "the same".

This is a pity. The spa surroundings itself are quite nice... but honestly, maybe locals without a language problem can patronise the place, but if you don't speak Vietnamese.. it may really be a bad idea.

2  Thank keltzar