“Great 4 hour spa package”
Review of My Spa

My Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: My Spa is a traditional Vietnamese day spa conveniently located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. We provide a full range of professional spa services including: massage, facials, waxing and nail care. My Spy uses 100% natural organic products and essential oils. Welcome to My Spa!
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

I spent 4 hours today with the MySpa Package. Overall it was fantastic. The best part was the anti aging collagen treatment facial. It was heavenly!! The massage was great...not being a big foot massage person..I might skip that next time. Included in the facial was a head and neck massage which was amazing.

The spa itself it very easy to find. A quick walk from the Renaissance Riverside hotel.

The women were friendly and I was provided with an ice tea upon arrival and after my treatment.

I would definitely go back...maybe just for the facial and massage.

1  Thank elm1818

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My Spa is within walking distance of many of the 4-star business hotels on the riverside including Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon. In my first visit, I had a reservation for a 60-minute facial and a pedicure. When the power went off 30 minutes into the facial, the experience was even more relaxing! The staff member continued the facial by candlelight. However, I was unable to have a pedicure afterwards, so I made a reservation for the pedicure the next morning. They greeted me by name at the door when I arrived the next morning. The pedicure was almost as relaxing as the facial and it is perfect!

1  Thank Vogljg
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I call it, just as I see and experience it! No B.S open and honest!

I was greeted with warm welcome to the Spa. The receptionist was friendly and also spoke English. It would have been nice if she was a bit more helpful with explaining to me the services available and treatment that would be best suited for a man.

The inside the Spa was very peaceful and calm. The music as well. I was greeted with a drink. The lady who did my facial , spoke some English and was as kind and thoughtful as can be. She did a excellent job and have no problem with returning again to her.
The spa was clean , neat and well organized.
Overall the staff is very professional, and kind. And the value is more then I expected.

Was there a super Wow factor overall ... No. Clearly the only wow was from the hard working lady who performed the great services. " but then again that's all that really matters"

Is there room for a better overall experience ???? Yes... An the owner or manager should take more concern to ensure each and every customer is 100 % pleased!
If the lady was to move from this Spa I would follow her for sure.
At the check out a small gratuity was given to her she was happy an so was I !

2  Thank SRichie702
Reviewed 1 September 2013

It seems nice and the owner seems sweet. But she astonished us by cursing in Vietnamese, maybe she thought us foreigners and did not understand her words. We asked her why then she blamed on her staff, she said that her words not about us but her staff. Ridiculous to stay longer with a mended person so we leave. Never come again

2  Thank Heat M
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Went twice on my last trip. I like a good strong massage and I got it here. The ambience is great as well. This was a great massage a little more expensive than other places in the city but well worth the extra cost.