“Good food with good service!”

Salt & Pepper Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food with good service!”
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

We are a Singaporean Chinese couple staying in Vietnam and this our first time in Salt & Pepper. The service is good, the wait staff know what they are doing and attentive (which is appreciated in HCMC).
Food came fast, nice and warm, tastes great! As its our first time we asked for recommendations and got ourselves ceasar salad with smoked salmon (the best we had!), mushroom soup, Seafood Risotto (the best we had!) and Seafood pasta. Total cost barely USD35, well worth it! Will definitely return as this place has became one of our favorites...

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pricey but tasty”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

As the title suggests, it is pricey, but tasty. Located near the Crescent area of Phu My Hung, which justifies its price, but if you're after the best tasting Italian food in HCMC, you could find better elsewhere... (Just remembered the bread they give you while your food is being cooked is quite tasty!)

• Visited January 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“good but nothing special”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

New place in Saigon, modern and clean but the food nothing special... not really italian kitchen, I have eaten many others, much better in Saigon, the wine like in many restaurants in Saigon was little warm (not fresh, like it should be). Is near my appartment so I went there, but I don't know if will come back again.

Visited February 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“2nd time and still a little disappointed, but the kids loved it!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Second time I've eaten here, but this time with the whole family. The kids loved what they ordered (pizza + spaghetti), but the T-Bone steaks were more than lacking .... stringy, fatty, chewy, very so-so. If I return then I'd avoid the steaks for sure!
They have an army of staff but the quantity does not make up for their lack of quality as it still results in poor service.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rick_Yvanovich
“The beautiful restaurant is salt and pepper! That is my favorite restaurant.”
Reviewed 20 December 2012 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant! The view is very beautiful and romantic, when you sitting at outside you can see the Crescent Lake and Star Bridge... How about the food? It is very good, i like pizza to much. I get there every weekend.