“Great value for money and so clean!”
Review of Ha My 2 Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ho Chi Minh City
Ha My 2 Hotel
Ranked #281 of 458 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We were so impressed with ha my 2 we paid less than $20us each. Our room was immaculately clean and massive with a computer and free Internet. Gorgeous bathroom. Staff were very helpful in recommending restaurants and things to do. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank Amanda J
There are newer reviews for Ha My 2 Hotel

Reviewed 2 January 2012

very near to the night market. the room is slightly small....
the receptionists are friendly.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Saw Kun T
Reviewed 25 December 2011

We arrived on a late flight from Australia. Our transfer was there waiting. We booked a VIP room for 2 adults and 2 children. They were very welcoming and but not pushy on tours thankfully! Our room had 1 double and 1 single bed. When we asked for another bed they promptly and happily rearranged our room and put in another bed. Not sure if this was a VIP room?? A little Pricey. Room was clean. Location was great.

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank PIcrew
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Stayed in Ha My 2 for three nights. First night was woken by a nauseating smell coming from the bathroom. On first request, the hotel staff seemed to fix it but it promptly returned and apart from some air fresheners - which were completely ineffective - little was done. I did request to be changed to another room but this apparently wasn't possible and was instead given a $5 discount. Apart from this, room was clean and nice, hotel was in good location and breakfast ok. Probably wouldn't recommend though on account of the plumbing problem.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Check in was smooth. it's as if they were eagerly anticipating my home coming.
Room given was exactly what I'd requested. Nice & clean, comes with LCD TV.
It was a bit noisy from the renovation work in the neighbourhood during my recent stay from the 7-11 Nov but otherwise it's fine.
Location was superb. Ben Thanh market was just across the road & other tourist landmark well within walking distance even for elderly folks.
There's a lot of restaurant & cafe around the block and good as well. All within a short walk.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Toon18
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Stayed at Ha My 2 for 3N4D with my girl friends for our short shopping and bonding vacation. We booked the VIP room located on the 7th floor. The hotel, room and bath room are all very clean and modern. There are 1 double bed and 1 single bed in VIP room and a rollaway bed is upon request at a nominal charge. Our room is located at the back end of the hotel and has no view except for some builidings but we don't mind at all plus there's no traffic noise to spoil our sleep. Free WiFi within our room with very high speed which made uploading our vacation photos on Facebook and Skyping with families back home a breeze. There's also a PC with free WiFi at the lobby for usage.

Ha My 2 is just a few minutes away on foot to the famous Ben Thanh Market where we spent many hours day-in-day-out. There are a few nice cafes and salons around the corner which is perfect for our holiday. Taxis and motorbike taxis are easy to locate around the hotel proximity. We walked to almost every shopping areas we could and only take the metered taxis when our foot can't take it any longer. VN Halal restaurant and a small Halal eaterie named Basiroh are also within walking distance.

All the staff of Ha My 2 were very friendly and helpful. They are all willing to meet your request at any hour of the day with their ever smiling face.

The only down-side is we don't find the breakfast buffet appealing but for the price we paid for our room that comes with complimentary breakfast, we just shouldn't be complaining I guess. Even though there's a kettle and drinking glasses in the room, there aren't any coffee, tea or sugar but if you have your own coffee/tea sachets, you can request for sugar f.o.c. which we did. Our request for extra pillows, weighing scale (for our overloaded luggage) were also met by the hotel.

I would recommend anyone looking for value-for-money accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City to stay at Ha My 2 anytime.

Room Tip: Rquest for rooms right at the end of the corridors for extra privacy.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nina-NF
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Nice hotel and very good locación next to the market. The only inconvenience is the noise if you choose a room with window but it's not a big problem.
Staff is nice and the rooms are clean.
Breasfat not recommended, there is a french "patisserie" in Le Thanh Ton", five minutes walking where you can have a great breakfast for 90.000 DNG (4,5 EUR) close to the Sushi bar in # 240.

• Stayed: October 2011