“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Vietnamese Traditional Massage Institute
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very satisfied with the massage. Very simple and no fuss. Gave a generous tip although none was asked for. Makes you realise how lucky I am to have my sight

Visited March 2014
1 Thank jaje53

• Korean first
Bloomfield, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Donate your money, not your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

After being to Seeing Hands massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, I was sold on the idea of blind masseuses, for the cause and the quality. However, at this location, the massage is nothing more than body caresses for an hour. It is basically a donation so donate your money, skip the massage.

2 Thank Nina H
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Good cause with good massages.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

If you are expecting a world class massage in a resort atmosphere for 3$ an hour then think again. I have been to this establishment over ten times while travelling in and around HCMC. The quality of the massage does tend to vary depending on the person doing it. But me, my partner, my friends and family have all had good massage experiences here.
Yes they do separate males and females, yes they speak little english, yes they do talk on the phone and amongst themselves or sing but again I think you get what you pay for. This is great value for money. I have never felt unsafe here and I have seen the sheets and pillow cases be changed in front of me on more than one occasion. I will continue to go here as I believe that it helps foster the visually impaired and I enjoy the experience that is provided.

4 Thank hannahj17
Kochi (Cochin), India
162 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Average & Cheap Massage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I never being to a body massage center before but i am sure this is not the professional people. 60,000 Dong for 1 hour massage is cheap and OK to spend this amount for a good cause and not for a good body massage.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Movarip
Salford, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best £2 I ever spent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Full body massage £2 for an hour. Probably not as hard as I'd like but what a great cause!
It's quite casual there all the masseuses are chatting to each other but I really didnt mind they all seemed happy and laughing.
Location is easy enough. Me and my partner both tipped 20k as our hotel manager says it really helps them. A pleasure to go

Visited August 2013