“message by the blind”

Vietnamese Traditional Massage Institute
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Every city that I visit, I always look for a good message.
This was by far the worst message I ever had.
After 15 minutes I asked the lady to stop because I could not take it any longer.
It would have been better just to lie back and rest instead of having the masseuse bugging me with incoherent, disconnected, barely touching the skin movement.

2  Thank Randa W

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Place looked bit run down, but all the basic was there and aircondition was great. It doesn't look like a spa, it doesn't sound like a spa, but they do know what they are doing. I really had pleasant 1 hour massage, which was interrupted couple of times when girls where chatting together. But I walked out as a very relaxed customer and only few euros poorer. Great value for the money, I couldn't ask more. I came for massage and that's exactly what I got.

1  Thank mambochick
Reviewed 10 June 2014

In this unassuming, minimal amenities environment, I experienced two outstanding one-hour massages -- a welcomed relief after a 22 hour trip -- which were provided by two different women. The sheets are clean, the AC works and the low cost is unbelievable. A suggestion might be to charge more for the entrance fee and use a bit more massage oil on the client.

2  Thank Ann S
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very satisfied with the massage. Very simple and no fuss. Gave a generous tip although none was asked for. Makes you realise how lucky I am to have my sight

1  Thank jaje53
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

After being to Seeing Hands massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, I was sold on the idea of blind masseuses, for the cause and the quality. However, at this location, the massage is nothing more than body caresses for an hour. It is basically a donation so donate your money, skip the massage.

2  Thank Nina H