“Chua Ba Thien Hau temple”

Ba Thien Hau Temple
Book In Advance
US$30.00*
Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Chinatown Tour by Cyclo
US$22.00*
Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
US$30.00*
and up
Half-Day Chinatown, Ba Thien Hau Temple and Ben Thanh Market Tour in Ho Chi...
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Well, the Asian people (Vietnamese , Chinese ) they like the red (lucky) yellow ,Gold (Money) . That reason why the temple covered by the red and yellow color. The local people told me that , if you stainding in front of Buddha statue if you need or want some thing just tell him, I was prayed all the best thing for my family my friend .

1  Thank kengoi2102

Reviewed 19 April 2014

It's old and good handcrafts skills, but very small so only half an hour will be done unless you want to do prayer.

1  Thank Desapro
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This temple offers a great opportunity to observe a functioning Buddhist temple, where practitioners come to burn incense, bow in front of the Buddha statute and pray, as well as many visitors who take pictures....

1  Thank Navid F
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A spiritual place in major cities. In the crowded place to have a place like this, make me feel very sacred. I feel safe with my family and my friends here. We love this place

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This appears to be the largest and oldest in Ho Chi Minh City. It contains many statues and there is a whole lot of incense being burnt (adds to the atmosphere). Despite our having visited many temples during our tour of Indo China, we felt that this was well worth the visit. It is some way outside the centre of Ho Chi Minh City (about 7km).

1  Thank GerMar60