“It was everything we thought it would be and more; lots of information provided but we could also wander off on our own”

Asiana Travel Mate - Private Day Tours
Sundeck Yoga on the Emperor Dragon Boat
Ranked #128 of 396 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Founded and operated from early 2006, Asiana Travel Mate, Vietnam Local DMC has offices in Saigon, Hanoi and Hue Imperial city in Central Vietnam. Asiana Travel Mate has gained a true value in responsible Travel within Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with Prestigious travel awards. The Year's Best for Excellent Tour Operator by Vietnam Economic Times The Guide Awards annually from 2009 to 2014 Trusted Brand from 2009 to 2012 by Viet Nam Business Association. Golden cup for Excellent Service in 2009 with theme for Community development and health. Golden cup for Excellent Business in 2009with theme for Community development and health.
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Me and my husband did 3 tours with this company; The Cu Chi tunnels where you remain for the most part in one area. The Mekong Delta tour which takes you around many areas via different methods of transportation (bus, big boat, small canoe, donkey ride). Amazing food was provided and there was very good explanations of the history and way of life of the local peoples. The third tour we did was in Cambodia, a full day tour of the temples, with two buffet meals provided, along with some free time for relaxation. All tours were great, with patient, attentive guides. They were always on time, ready to help us have the easiest and most stress free "educational" holiday! Thanks especially to Steven Truong who went over and above his duties by even helping us book hotels and flights along our way! THANK YOU STEVEN, our new friend in Vietnam.

9  Thank Siobhan A
in 2 reviews
"hcmc"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I wasn't that impressed with the guide. His English just wasn't up to the job. He would not finish sentences but leave them hanging; dates with "19" were often said as "18", and the number "2" came out as "3".

2  Thank australianlawyer
Asiana Travel M, Manager at Asiana Travel Mate - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Dear AustralianLawyer,

Thank you so much for your positive review on tripadvisor.
It's very bad to hear this news from you.

From you feedback we haven't arranged this tour guide for our tour any more.
We are now training him and he will go back for work with us after passing some test courses.

We do hope that you enjoyed your holiday in Vietnam and so far.
With my best regards,

Thomson Lee
Hue Branch Manager
E hue-office@asianatravelmate.com

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I did two 1-day tours with 'Mr Tommy' who is absolutely the best tour guide ever! He instantly made us all "my family" and not only did he make the tours interesting and much more than simple tours, but after one of them, he took us to some local attractions in his own time!

The tours organised by these guys are so much more than advertised as they also took us to other sights and mini-tours on the way (and way back) to the main tour. Brilliant and unexpected.

My only quibble would be that the 1-day tours are more like 1/2 day tours. Starting at breakfast and getting back early afternoon. Still, even at half days, theyre still incredible value for money and I felt like we were on a more substantial and special tour than offered by other companies.

Recommended, and will go back for more next time I'm in HCMC.

3  Thank benwha
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I bought two tours from this company, to Cu Chi tunnels and to Mekong Delta. Their office was in District 1. The office service was excellend, I had a complete descriptions about the tour I paid for in a closed envelope.
Both tours were wey smooth, everything was on time. Our tour guide 'Mr Typhoon' was absolutely fantastic, he made us laugh so many times, and made a really goot atmosphere in the group. Also het old us lots of interesting facts about the place we were actually visiting.
Ovrerall, I am really recommending this company, they are really professional, introduce you the real Vietnam life, and you might have a fantastic tour guide, who will make the tour unforgettable for you.

6  Thank TomTraveller975