“Nice coffee”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Description: This is a chain with around 5 locations in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: This is a chain with around 5 locations in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

This chain of cafes have nice airco and offers really good coffee. They all have free WiFi. Do note that prices are the same as back home. In my case western Europe. I'll give it a 4 for the quality, airco and WiFi. Otherwise a 3 would have been more correct regarding the price level in HCMC.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stopped here for a break while travelling around on foot all morning. The coffee was delicious and sitting out the front watching the world go by was relaxing. Really nice place.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a coffee fix after being at Ben Thanh market this afternoon, so pleased we did as these were the best, and the biggest coffees we have had during our stay in Vietnam.
Not the cheapest however I happily paid 90,000 dong per coffee as they were great and were the size of a handle of beer! We had a latte and a white chocolate latte, yum! Such a shame we leave tomorrow as we would definitely be going back

Reviewed 23 March 2014

good western coffee is harder to find in Saigon than I thought, Trung Nguyen not a good as expected, but we popped in here by chance and it was by far the best made coffee we had and we tried about 6 different places

Reviewed 1 March 2014

They don't need to shout at me:"welcome to coffee bean" when the customer comes in. Wifi is so terrible, I have to use 3G on my phone. table, chair, handrails are full of dust. Very poor customer service.