Cinnamon Hotel Saigon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Hammock Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Crystal Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Average 3/5
Song Anh Hotel 1(Ho Chi Minh City)
Good 3.5/5
    Nam De Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
    • Breakfast included
    Rang Dong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
    • Restaurant
    Hoang Lien Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
    • Breakfast included
    Sweet Home Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
    • Restaurant
    Hoang Phu Gia Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
    • Breakfast included
    Kim Long Chau(Ho Chi Minh City)
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsno liftfree foot massagefree cocktailrose roomboutique hotelsmall hotelbanh miflights of stairslovely boutiquesmall balconytop floormekong deltastreet noisehome away from homefirst floorwelcome drinkbreakfast was delicious
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 6 May 2012

The hotel manager, Sonny and the team were extremely helpful. I had my round trip airport transfer arranged by the hotel. On my way to the airport, I found I lost my earrings at a spa, which is away from the hotel for 15 mins walking distance. At that moment I don't think I have enough time to get back to the spa bacause I was catching my flight. I felt so sad. Suddenly, the car driver gave me his phone and asked me to pick it up. I heard the manager's voice and he told me they found my earrings at the Spa. He asked me to wait at the airport and he would have a staff to bring me my earrings. He also told me his staff can recognise me. I was so excited and wait at the airport so patiently at the airport. After 30 mins, the hotel staff found me and gave it to me. How wonderful can you imagine they are!

3  Thank Maggie C
    Reviewed 30 April 2012

Wow!! What a fantastic boutique hotel.....not far from the action & fantastic cook to order breakfast,Pho & Vietnamese Coffee I highly recommend...yummmmmmm !!!
    5 star service with a homely Vietnamese feel, I don't like huge impersonal hotels when I travel,so this was pefect.
    Well done to the Cinnamon staff....you were wonderful !!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
    3  Thank charchar88
    Reviewed 20 April 2012

A cosy hotel tugged away in the bustling centre of Saigon. The hotel is also strategically located that makes walking around accessible and easy. The hotel staff are all so friendly and eager to help us and ensure that we have a comfortable stay. Though during our stay, there was a funeral that lasted almost four days and as a result we did not managed a good sleep, but Mr Sonny the manager is quick in making up to us by arranging free taxi to ferry us to airport.

Hotel does not have elevator and breakfast does not come with many extravagant choices, but overall, it is all right. The good food are within walking distance, so you can skip breakfast and head over to the nearby eateries for brunch instead.

I will be visiting Saigon again soon and definitely will book myself a room here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
    2  Thank TheSillyAshy
    Reviewed 15 April 2012

My husband, Brian and I stayed 4 nights with our daughter, son in law and 2 grandchildren. We had 2 rooms with verandahs which gave us views over the nearby streets and enabled us to watch the people of Saigon going about their busy lives. The hotel manager, Sonny, was extremely helpful, always cheerful and did everything in his power to make our visit enjoyable and memorable. He also organised a tour of Cuchi Tunnels and transfers to and from the airport twice as we visited Phu Quoc during our stay. Cinnamon Hotel is very central, superbly clean with nice toiletries, complimentary bottled water and foot massage. We would defiintely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms in front have balconies. There is traffic noise but shutters help to lessen the effect.
    3  Thank Ruth I
    Reviewed 12 April 2012

The Manager Sonny makes all the difference to this amazing boutique hotel. Yes there is no lift and the breakfast is not a big buffet but if those things are not on the top of your priority list then you will not be disapointed with this lovely little hotel. Sonny goes out of his way to meet every need of his guest and the map they give you on check in with the list of HCM's top (not most expensive) restaurants is great. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well appointed. We stayed for 4 nights with our 2 kids and my parents so were a big group for them. They arranged all our car transfers, tours and were always happy and cheerful and greeted us home with a smile. The Cinnamon hotel was our home away from home and I can't wait to go back. Thanks guys for making our holiday the best!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the roof top room - Rose - which had a slightly larger bathroom that the others. It was worth the extra $$'s as we shared with our son. The balcony being higher gives less street noise and better view but we are not normally bothered by street noise anyway. My parents and daughter stayed in both the Cintronella and Jasmine rooms (they moved them so my daughter (Jasmine) could stay in a room with the same name as her. Things like that make this hotel so special
    4  Thank Kat P