“Overall this place is "ok" , but a little upsetting at the same time!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Foot Massage Salon Quynh Nhu 137

Foot Massage Salon Quynh Nhu 137
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our packaged service includes: foot, hand, back by hot stone, head, an facial massage. The length for this service is 90 minutes.
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Overall this place is "ok" , but a little upsetting at the same time!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Firstly this is not my favorite foot massage place, but is ok compared to other places in district 1. Overall the prices in district 1 are high with this place being no exception! 280k not including tip for 90min. Other places near the airport charge 170k for 70 min not including tip. The worst parts:

1. They brought me to an empty room that was hot as hell! Took the first 30 min to get to a relaxing temp when the AC was turned on.
2. The did not consult me on weather I wanted a man or woman to preform the massage. Sorry but I never get massage from a man! That's not my style! The girl proceeded to argue about this until I made it clear i would leave. She said there were no girls available and I would have to wait! I said ok! 2 minutes later 4 girls come into the room along with other customers.

3. Out of spite they gave me a beast of a girl ! I also find it disgusting when the girls fat envelops my foot while she bends over to rub my leg!
4. Pain! I read other reviews a out having a super strong massage, but it is true! I'm a big guy so I can only imagine the damage this girl cold do to an older woman!

I will probable come back but , ill make sure I come back with my wife, so she can pick me a good one for next time! My wife is so good like that!

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Value, No Funny Business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

This was a better massage than I got at the Hyatt spa up the street, for about a tenth of the cost. Hot stones, foot massage, back walking, facial treatment. A little bit of everything. Masseurs were firm, thorough, but this is a thoroughly professional massage. The room is a little noisy and there are lots of folks getting massages, but it was still very relaxing, and you can't beat the value. 90 minutes for about $16, which included a sizable tip.

Just one caveat: There are several entrances near each other on Ham Nghi, all labeled Foot Massage 137, and I couldn't tell you if they are all the same owner/business or not (even my Vietnamese friend didn't know), So do use caution. We went to the smaller entrance between two larger ones with identical signs.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Chris H
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just a great massage experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

My buddy and I were in HCMC for a business trip, so we were in search of a "clean" massage salon in the area. (when is say "clean" that would exclude your typical men's massage parlor were "extra" services are solicited) Based on trip advisor's previous reviews, we checked this place out. The receiving staff were courteous and professional. Full body massage priced at VND 330,000, you can pay up in dollars at $17 per head. Once you changed in the massage outfit that they give you they show you to your room. The massage girls were very nice and boy do they know how to give a great whole body massage! They were pretty strong too, they could easily lift a 70 kg guy with their knees for a spine stretch. You get ginger tea and snaps after the procedure and we tipped themVND 50,000 each, which seemed ok with them. I had a feeling that my body will be sore the next day, but that didnt happen. Overall, a great massage experience.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank mikelawenko
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing at massage shop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

I am a vietnamese, I think foot massage is good for our heath. Last time I often came 137 foot massage to take it. That's the famous massage shop in HCMC

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Kim Ngan N
Houston, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An American's Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

I've been to 137 Foot Massage in Thanh Binh district at least ten times. I usually pay a few extra Dong to get a full two-hour treatment, since the standard treatment is only 90 minutes.

All of the girls are very nice and sweet, but also very STRONG. They ask you up front if "strong ok?", and if you say "no", then they are very gentle.

They walk on the back, use hot stones, just an overall great experience. No funny business, and you pay the cashier downstairs at the end, so the girls don't hound you for a better tip.

No "happy ending" offers...this is a clean place. I only go to massage places which have been vetted by my sister-in-law, who is Vietnamese. She would never steer me wrong.

Full two-hour treatment, including tip, comes out to about US $16.75, including tip.

I highly recommend this place.

Visited March 2013