1,934 results
All reviews rooftop pool ben thanh market silver suite great location free afternoon tea street food market high tea no window tour desk night market egg station within walking distance executive room war remnants museum main market central location reunification palace
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Everything is wonderful. I and my family have 3 days to stay at this hotel.
Rooms are equipped with full facilities. I liked the cylindrical tub here, it was really strange. Cool colors blend together to create light comfortable space.
Rooms are cleaned and fragrant.
The staff is quite friendly and affable, they're help us to find a motorbike tour around the city.
They helped me so much to choose the best supplier; therefore we had so many beautiful moments with the city and its citizens.
There are a lot of new things about the hidden culture of Vietnam that I would have never known if I hadn't take part in thát motorbiki tour.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. The location is virtually right in the centre of town; easily within walking distance to Ben Thanh market as well as good restaurants and sights. The hotel itself is well maintained with spacious rooms. The amenities are also very nice including a roof-top pool, roof-top bar, reasonably priced massage, gym, and afternoon tea.

The staff are also extremely friendly and nice. They upgraded our room for free on arrival for some strange reason.

I will certainly be returning.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Man N, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear RivercityCanada,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is our great pleasure to have you stayed with us. Your compliments to our staff, room and facilities are highly appreciated.

Again, thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

This hotel has a very welcome foyer as well as breakfast area. However, the room that we were provided with was rather 'dingy' - poorly lit and cramped, the shower did not work properly for out stay and the bathroom door and toilet almost collide into each other. Also, the door-stopper is situated such that if one is not careful, one would easily hurt ones feet/toes very badly.
The rooms are clean with the usual facilities - bar-fridge, tea/coffee etc.
Situation - very good - nearby restaurants, food market - 2 minutes walk as well as night market which is crammed with stalls - food/clothing etc.

Room Tip: Select a room facing the food market.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear kishore r,

Thank you for your review. It is a pity that our room which you stayed at was not up to your expectation. I trust that there are other choices of rooms with more space, better design and natural light where you would have better experience.

If you are coming back to the Grand Silverland, please contact me and I am happy to take care of your booking personally.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

The room is clean and cosy environment. There are cable TV programmes subscribed in case you do not understand local show. The room have windows! A good view from the top. The sauna, steam bath and the Jacuzzi is superb and also free to use but need to inform the staff half an hour before. The only con for me is the shower bath. Our showering room have a Jacuzzi which I have tried once and it is quite good. However, the water dispense is hot and cold even I switched the heater to hot water. Cleanliness : 5/5 , Service: 5/5 , Comfortable 5/5.
Overall stay is great! I will be back of course if I have the chance! One tip, use Uber or Grab to get cheaper ride than the local taxi.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We really enjoyed our 1 week stay at this hotel. It was located within easy walking distance of all of the museums and just around the corner from the Ben Thanh market. There are plenty of great street food / restaurants there too.
We opted for a no window room as the scooter / taxi horns beeping would probably be annoying if you were trying to take an afternoon siesta. The room and whole hotel was very clean. The roof top pool and bar were great and the happy hour massages were good too.
Breakfast was way above what we expected. So much to choose from including a Pho chef and Egg / omelette chef. There is also a free afternoon tee that was delicious.
The staff at the hotel were awesome especially Son who looked after the organizing of the Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnels and XO Foodie tours that we wanted to do.
Directly across the road there is a little lady that does laundry for 20,000 Dong per kilo. All of our clothes came back clean, folded and smelling fresh. She's only there in the morning and the wash takes 24 hours.
We really felt that we experienced more of ho Chi Minh City / Saigon staying here than if we'd stayed at one of the more luxurious hotels in the vicinity of the Opera house.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Man N, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Dear richcliff68,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to have you stayed with us and your satisfaction is out top priority. I will pass your comment to Son and I trust that he couldn't be more happy when seeing your compliments.

Again, thank you very much and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.