“Unique bamboo fans at Thanh Dat Boutique Shop”
Review of Thanh Dat Boutique Shop - CLOSED

Thanh Dat Boutique Shop
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I happened to pass by Thanh Dat Boutique Shop in late February and I was impressed at first sight. All of the products are handmade and unique in their own way. Products made from bamboo such as table runners, place mats, cushion covers & decorative fans come highly recommended. Upon inquiry, I found out that those products are derived from a fine & creative application of traditional Vietnamese handmade weaving and bamboo. The staffs speak English well and very friendly. I found it most amazing with the bamboo fans which are ranged from solid colour to jacquard & stripe designs. Some of my friends were very happy with the fans and they posed for some pictures with the staffs.

1  Thank Kathy P