Sofitel Saigon Plaza
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$165
US$155
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$146
US$139
Nikko Hotels
US$95
US$75
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$136
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$87
US$59
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$175
US$171
US$112
US$87
US$113
US$94
Hotels.com
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$366
US$265
Agoda.com
2,439 results
All reviewsthe club loungerooftop poolluxury roompillow menubreakfast buffetpost officestar hotelmain restaurantnotre damefree shuttlebusiness hotelan upgradelate checkreunification palacestayed here for nightsphoopera house
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Fabulous stay from start to finish. Very impressed with everything at this hotel, from the service, room, F&B, and amenities.

My room is an entry level 'Superior' grade floor on the 7th out of 19 floors. When, at check-in, I request an upgrade, I am told the only option I have are the Club rooms on the 18th floor for an additional $95 US per night. I decline. My only disappointment.

The pool on the 18th floor is a welcome sanctuary from HCM's energy-draining heat, and a great chill-out area at the end of a work day, with cool music piping through the speakers.

The food is top notch - at least the in-room breakfast I have each day served by a butler of sorts, with a napkin placed on my lap and a hearty, well presented meal at a relatively bargain price compared to other 5 star hotels. All breakfasts come with a signature 'bread basket' - quite ridiculous with 6 pieces including 2 baguettes, croissants, AND (just in case you are still hungry) 2 chocolate brioches. And on top of that you have your meal! I quickly learned by day 3 just to order a muesli, knowing the bread basket and condiments would accompany it. I also try the pool bar menu and have the crab cakes with vegetable julienne - delicious washed down with a glass of Rose.

The fitness centre (much needed after such a massive breakfast) complete with gym, steam and sauna rooms is well equipped yet somewhat outdated and in need of a very 'soft' refurbishment.

Other than that, no complaints.

A tad far from my conference venue, but no fault of the hotel. Perhaps next time I will try the Sheraton, literally on the next street from my
training.

If not, I would definitely return.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Frederik D, Executive Assistant Manager at Sofitel Saigon Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Bonjour,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your stay.

We are delighted that you felt special from the moment you entered Sofitel Saigon Plaza. We are delighted that you consider our service excellent and that everyone is made to feel important. That is more important to us than anything!

We look forward to having the pleasure of having you with us once again very soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

From the airport pickup to the wonderful staff and well informed concierge - and the best front office manager you could hope for - thank you Le Thi Giang - we were given every assistance in making our first trip the Vietnam a flying start. The hotel lacks nothing (if you have the opportunity pay for access to the club lounge - it's an oasis in your busy day) and get onto the back of a Vespa and tour the city by night - the hotel will organise this for you. Frederik - I am sorry I thought you were French - how could I miss that Hercule Poirot accent ? Thanks for your hospitality and thanks to your hospitable staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Bonjour,

Thank you for sharing your kind review following your recent visit.

We are very proud of our Sofitel Ambassadors and it is always wonderful to receive such kind of comments as yours. We constantly strive to exceed our guest's expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed.

Thank you for your high recommendation of Sofitel Saigon Plaza!

I then look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Frederik D, Executive Assistant Manager at Sofitel Saigon Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms are amazing the hotel is central to every thing service second to none staff are wonderful only too happy to help food well what can I say you get great value for the dollar air port transfer wonderful staff have a great introduction to ho chi

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Karin B
Frederik D, Executive Assistant Manager at Sofitel Saigon Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Bonjour,

We couldn't be more proud and in name of all of our hotel Ambassadors and I thank you for pointing out our attention to details regarding our high standars of service.
Indeed we genuinely love to look after our guests and they can feel it.

We look forward to your next visit soon to our centrally located Sofitel Saigon Plaza and welcoming you with our undivided attention.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel has great service and a very good restaurant with a comprehensive array of food. It is fairly modern in style and in a busy part of the city and surrounded with shops but nevertheless feels safely cut off from the flurry of noise and traffic.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Bonjour,

I am extremely thankful to you for such words of praise regarding the high standards of service provided to you along your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in our centrally located Sofitel Saigon Plaza.