I'm Vietnamese and born in the states. For my first time visiting Vietnam, my relatives gushed at how I must stay at Hotel Continental. No real reason why other than this building has been around forever. So I booked a room for my dad and one for me and my boyfriend.
- WONDERFUL location. I felt completely safe.
- GIGANTIC rooms. I mean seriously, we could have thrown a party in our room.
- BIG bathrooms with shower and separate tub.
- Clean rooms
- Fresh fruit waiting for us
- Service was good
- Architecture outside was very Parisian! Love.
- Pretty affordable
- Hallways smelled old and musty
- Construction at the end, near room 101. VERY loud and annoying.
- Massage spa was VERY SUSPICIOUS. Not sure why you need to wear so little to give a massage or tell a customer "I'll find you a good girl". What????
- RUDE massage women. Demanded tip.
Overall, I would stay here again but definitely avoid the massage spa. And if you do go, you're just disgusting.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included