Really enjoyed my stay in the hotel... unfortunately was working so didnt get to enjoy all the facilities. Great location, close to a lot of restaurants, bars etc
A walk to the famous night market took only 10 minutes.
Reliable and cheap taxi's from the hotel, had no problems whatsoever in 2 weeks.
Very friendly staff, ready to help.
Looking forward to returning.... Great food and service. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Nozio Netplan srl, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton