This is a large Sheraton close to downtown Saigon, population 6 million motorbikes. The hotel manages to be a quiet refuge from constant din. Our corner 17th floor room was spacious, clean and had a great view across the city. Breakfast and lunch buffets were superb but expensive and featured local and continental choices. Dinners in near-by restaurants were excellent and inexpensive. Staff friendly and helpful. Well equipped gym. Pool area mostly shaded, mostly unused. WIFI free in the lobby but expensive in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Starwood, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton