We decided to visit the rooftop bar for afternoon drinks after reading various recommendations online. Cocktails were perhaps a bit pricey but really good and tasty - unlike many other bars they use real fruit to make their cocktails. Staff was really attentive and polite. I suggest visiting the bar for happy hour (between 4:30pm and 6:30pm), you can buy one drink and get another one for free while enjoying the sunset. The view up there is amazing. Overall we had a great time, I really recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton