We were upgraded to a suite so had plenty of room. This was a nice hotel and wee located next to top restaurants in HCM. We really enjoyed the hotel and the pool. The gym was well maintained. Make sure you book the suggested cu chi tunnels your through the hotel. Use the XO tours city tour and food tours as these were our Vietnam highlights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton